• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

does clockwork (danny phantom) scale to danny phantom

This has been on my mind, his only would be feat is when he froze Danny in time and was about to kill him with his scythe and that's it. Now he would still need the AP to cut through Danny even if he was frozen so I guess he would scale to Building Level.

The only thing is if we take into account that he already knew everything that would happen, stated by himself, he knows everything and he watches over everything that has, is and will happen and sees all the twists and turns.

He also spawned 3 other ghosts to attack Danny but this was likely just to get Danny to run to the future. Tho that means he can summon building level ghosts from different time periods.

Clockwork is a hard case in my opinion considering he basically new the perfect outcome so all his actions and choose the ones that would lead to Danny's success, hell the observo ghosts stated he cheated.

I'm uncertain about building level Clockwork.

attack potency might building if he was confence if he can beat him and also he must have enough power to summon the buliding level ghosts

The thing is he new he wouldn't cut him because he's already seen it, clockwork didn't want to kill Danny. Now this doesn't mean he isn't building level as many ghosts in the series are around Danny's level but it's still isn't 100% Clockwork is that strong but I guess "Likely Building Level" might work.

Also your second thing... He doesn't need to be building level to summon building level monsters.

i meant some charcters that use mana and magic or ki need a certain amount of power to summon or need enough mana to summon i thought danny phantom was one of those verse i should of checked

Well, according to Future Evil Danny, Clockwork still exists, but he didn't try to kill the future Danny in the original timeline. That may just be the fact that Clockwork can't interfere directly because of time rules and what not?

Back