• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does anybody actually know how alliances work?

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
Whenever somebody makes a discussion containing a memeber of the TOCOJBWA (Just for example, lets say somebody made a VS Thread for HOSTLESS vs. Goku (Google Images)) people will always resort to the argument that "HOSTLESS is part of the TOCOJBWA, therefore he has Daniel, Orror SANESS, Yxz, Snek, and Bruce Lee helping him" but to me that seems like a cop out awser, and just because they're allies doesn't mean they will always help eachother, and becoming allies hasn't really stopped them from claiming they can kill everyone else (See Yxz, Daniel, and HOSTLESS) so just because HOSTLESS gets into a fght with Vegito (or anyone else for that matter) doesn't mean that every other memeber of the alliance will jump in to aid him

MatthewandMario said:
But they do anyway
Yeah, but it seems like a cop out awser to any VS in which one of the members is losing, and they havn't stopped posting pictures of them killing there own allies

Main-qimg-bdb746c2a5c660061937ee83a7513e43-c

MatthewandMario said:
This was before he was an ally
Thanos became an ally on June 7, 2018

That image appeared on Yxz's page on June 11, 2018

If you don't believe me you can check the history

MatthewandMario said:
He still said he could 'beat' Yxz and Z before. Not very friendly of an ally.
That actually was before he became an ally

And Stalin wasn't a very friendly ally of Roosevelt/Truman soooooooooooooo

Yeah but most of these the Alliance isn't even mentioned in the initial post, so it seems like kind of a cop out, if the Alliance is going to be part of the discussion than the title of the thread should be "TOCOJBWA vs. [insert character here]" as opposed to "Yxz vs. [insert character here]" but then later down the line just randomely say that Yxz has the Alliance helping him

Yeah but it doesn't really help the Wiki when everybody is part of the same team

Soel404 said:
Whenever somebody makes a discussion containing a memeber of the TOCOJBWA (Just for example, lets say somebody made a VS Thread for HOSTLESS vs. Goku (Google Images)) people will always resort to the argument that "HOSTLESS is part of the TOCOJBWA, therefore he has Daniel, Orror SANESS, Yxz, Snek, and Bruce Lee helping him" but to me that seems like a cop out awser, and just because they're allies doesn't mean they will always help eachother, and becoming allies hasn't really stopped them from claiming they can kill everyone else (See Yxz, Daniel, and HOSTLESS) so just because HOSTLESS gets into a fght with Vegito (or anyone else for that matter) doesn't mean that every other memeber of the alliance will jump in to aid him
They don't necessarily have to get support from the alliance. Also, Daniel can solo the rest of the alliance and everyone else on this wiki (including himself) with no effort or help whatsoever.

They don't necessarily have to get support from the alliance. Also, Daniel can solo the rest of the alliance and everyone else on this wiki (including himself) with no effort or help whatsoever.

Also, fights with TOCOJBWA members are what if fights, not actual fights.

MaxForward said:
Soel404 said:
They don't necessarily have to get support from the alliance.
Also, Daniel can solo the rest of the alliance and everyone else on this wiki (including himself) with no effort or help whatsoever.
I would disagree with that statement but I don't wan't this to get off topic

MaxForward said:
Also, Daniel can solo the rest of the alliance and everyone else on this wiki (including himself) with no effort or help whatsoever.
Isn't every fight on this Wiki a "what-if" fight

I would disagree with that statement but I don't wan't this to get off topic

It's just my personal opinion. You can say you defeated Daniel on your pages.

Isn't every fight on this Wiki a "what-if" fight

Probably.

Christian Higdon said:
Let's set this in. If the OP states that the certain character can call upon the team, they will. If it doesn't say so, they won't. There, happy?
Sounds good to me

Back