• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, this one might be a miss-match, simply because I don't have the patience to go over... let's say "The Arsenals"

This is Doctor Wily and all the robot masters (Up to Mega Man 11 just in case another game comes out, and there are a lot BTW)

VS

Giovanni and all of his Pokemon (and there are a lot BTW,) alongside Jessie, James, and Meowth, just to make the match a bit more fair.

I'll be giving Team Rocket pretty much everything, and Wily will also get everything, except Zero and other things from Mega Man X, since at that point he's practically dead.

So...

"Now, the world is MINE!"

"The ultimate goal of Team Rocket is to use Pokémon to rule the world. I, Giovanni, am its leader!"
2 (ChaosJester25, Garchomp777)

The world should be ruled by whoever can solve it's problems, not the ruler's own!

(This will not end well)

Last edited:
Dr. Wily's robots blitz and one shot everything except for Mewtwo. The wily robots can't put Mewtwo down because of Self-Resurrection. Mewtwo would eventually negate the Robot Master's resistance to Mind Hax and then Mind hax them. This match is a stomp because no robot master can permanently kill Mewtwo.

Poison Manipulation.

Against robots.

Well, can't say I heard that one before.

They literally can't poison steel types, which include robots, unless they have corrosion or change the type of the target.

Thats fair. He has other stuff that could make him win and has skill

Jessie and James are too crazy as well

Some pokemon with mindhax capabilities are quite powerful

I'll go with giovanni for now, but willy can one shot with a few abilities so it won't be easy

Back