• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Fate vs. Bill Cipher

The only thing DF has going for him is BFR but that doesn't work against Bill in this key. What can he even do to beat Bill here?

Being faster due to outracing a Big Bang, superior reality abilities, is capable of destroying Bill's ghost form due to his amulet, and held his own against Spectre, who is a near hyperversal being.

Yeah Fate's BFR doesn't really work on Bill. BFR can actually work on Bill but it has to be some sort of sealing he can't escape, but Fate's BFR doesn't work like that

So is Fate's mindhax the sole thing he has for Bill?

Cause Bill has a long list of abiltiies, but a good handful of them aren't exactly combat-appliable.

As the one who added some of the evidence in Fate's profile, his use of hax is far lower than Bill's. From what we have of him so far at least.

His relatively weak mindhax may work tho, seems very unconventional. But same problem, Fate used that like 3 or 4 times only.

Eficiente said:
As the one who added some of the evidence in Fate's profile, his use of hax is far lower than Bill's. From what we have of him so far at least.
His relatively weak mindhax may work tho, seems very unconventional. But same problem, Fate used that like 3 or 4 times only.
not sure how his transmutation works

Transmutation, Bill easily escapes from due to creating a new body.

If someone wants to argue for Fate, it would be good to not just ignore this:

Eficiente said:
As the one who added some of the evidence in Fate's profile, his use of hax is far lower than Bill's.
This is in probability (obviously), not just "lol Bill has more powers!". This reduces arguments of "Fate uses x power gg" to "Sure. He could use that power. But he will likely don't."

Seriously this is less of a Dr Doom using Power Absorption and more of a Super Skrull using mindhax, to give an example.

I mean it was agreed he has mind reading to a degree so he should have an idea of what Fate could do

or he could in his mind and just mess with him once he knows about his power

Can everyone just start reading the profiles and previous comments from this thread?

Dragopentling said:
I don't think Bill's transmutation affects the opponent unless if I can't remember correctly.
I don't even know what this means, and I'm getting tired of the type of comments you always make but that's another thing altogether.

Eficiente said:
Can everyone just start reading the profiles and previous comments from this thread?
Dragopentling said:
I don't think Bill's transmutation affects the opponent unless if I can't remember correctly.
I don't even know what this means, and I'm getting tired of the type of comments you always make but that's another thing altogether.
I'm not even gonna start -_-

Anyways, there's no specifications on the profile for Fate's own transmutation. Like, how does that work, since the previous comments didn't seem to touch upon it enough.

Dragopentling said:
Anyways, there's no specifications on the profile for Fate's own transmutation. Like, how does that work, since the previous comments didn't seem to touch upon it enough.
He's not going to use that here anyway.

Back