• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wendigo considering that BB's prerequisite for her hax to work are checked off for Doom, and she has a higher level of hax for some of her abilities, I doubt he resists a lot of her hax.

Doom is of earth

While the power cosmic might not be, Doom is not going to be resisting any of her abilities without it nor is anything except the power cosmic going to be able to work on her.

And despite its cosmic power applications, the siphon harness also very much qualifies as "of earth", so the moment Doom uses that on BB... that moment no longer happened.

Actually, in Doctor Doom's defense, he has numerous magical powers whose source are cosmic beings, extra dimensions and parallel realities. Those would resist BB stuff.

@Matthew there are all sorts of Divine Spirits who were alien bacteria. Just because the ability/tech doesn't originate on earth doesn't automatically mean it bypasses authority.

@Rep

Assuming equal AP (and less Authority if she has more) would Ishtar firing the concept of Venus at BB bypass her Authority? Because that's an attack using something clearly something not "of earth", but its still being used by a being who is "of earth". So depending on the answer, we can determine whether or not Doom using alien tech would work on BB.

@Monarch

It would fall under her authority since Ishtar is one of the goddesses that made up the original Earth Mother Goddess that BB derives her power from.

@DMUA

The Power Cosmic, various extraterrestrial powers that have only recently come near Earth and are thus alien, among other things.

Alright, so using that example, would it be fair to say that Doom being "of earth" still causes practically everything he tries to do to her to get negated, even if a bunch of the tech/magic he is using is not of earth?

Because it is the user that matters, not the ability?

@Monarch

I sort of doubt that.

The Power Cosmic is still an ability beyond BB's Authority to instantly negate.

She might be able to but herself time by manipulating the physical laws to render herself invulnerable, but given the fact that it's used by beings like the Silver Surfer I sort of doubt that she'll be able to no-sell it given its cosmic nature.

Isn't the power cosmic 4-B? And this is the 5-B Doom?

And I'm pretty sure that using alien tech/power to "rebel against the concept of life" is still something an earthling would be unable to do.

Power Cosmic is the energy of the previous universe's Eternity, which was granted to Galactus. It's above BB's Authority even if it's just 4-B, given that its source is 2-C.

That being said Doom doesn't have it here due to being 5-B, though he still has a bunch of other stuff from 2-C deities.

A lot of magic is powered by 3-B to 2-C entities or extradimensional locations. Doom has magic from Mephisto and Cyttorak, for example.

Power Cosmic is extremely powerful, even Classic Doctor Strange (2-C) was unable to nullify Surfer's powers. Just to let you know, Strange has absorbed powers from other 2-C beings like SHuman-Gorath (2-C) and is an expert at power absorption himself.

Y8KKEF8Dj0E7A0WwHaF5XdJnamvRU8W 0L eCKUA5uAnmbFEMxbz1r0KncfKfGIKCN A-03Ae4fO=s1600

Well yeah Authority can't do anything to Power Cosmic. Whether Doom's power absorption machine would work on BB is the question, since it was able to absorb Power Cosmic from Surfer

It won't work, because it was made on earth, assumably of earthly materials, by a man born of earth, and is being used by that same man. Authority's a conceptual protection that warps causality, and unless the machine has bypassed an active defense like that before, I don't see it working now.

I explained that already.

Can Doom just simply seduce her with his charm? .

In all seriouness, Victor doesnt has much ways to get around the Authority aside from Power Cosmic.

He can apparently use magic spells empowered by gods that are stronger than her.

Just the majority of his tech will be made useless, unless it's tech he got from an alien somewhere (and is the original, not a reverse engineered version)

Though in the end, I'm pretty sure she just rewrites some physical laws to say he can't exist, expunges his concept, uses a past self to kill him when he's still a baby, throws him into imaginary space and eats his data, etc etc

She's still got time travel, and she's still mentally connected to past/future selves

She's just no longer got her consciousness spread out across all of space-time. Though I still don't understand why that mental omnipresence is equalised if she can't blitz anyone with it.

>Though in the end, I'm pretty sure she just rewrites some physical laws to say he can't exist, .

Show me a quote for this since this seems like NLF when the only stuff i saw for her law manip is making people stop having conversations.

If Doom gets something that may give him equal or higher authority, shit stuff tied to Moon Cell (paradox, blah blah) gets negged

Monarch Laciel said:
Did they actually properly use it though?
Because this is Marvel Comics we are talking about. Let's remember PIS exists
The same can be said about any fiction with cosmic beings. The mere fact that BB fights people in-game should make no sense if she is temporarily Omnipresent as some say.

@ALRF

BB is superior to Meltlilith, who exchanged the physical law, "lack of sense of time on the Far Side of the World" with the law, "lack of hit detection for Meltlilith", effectively making every kind of direct attack useless since reality will never register her as being struck.

BB's Law Manipulation is far superior and she easily undid Meltlilith's ability.

@Matthew she fights because while her mind might be the omnipresent higher dimensional thing, her body is still physical and 3-D, and physically beating them to death was about the only method she had left to get rid of them once they became resistant to all her other stuff.

@ALRF she could also just straight up delete him from the moon cell using her "hacks"

>Want to create this match

>Already created

Damn,i'm late. XD

BTW,i don't know who would win in this fight,i mean both of them has lot of bullshit hax (altough BB have her own problem like NLF thing).

For now on,i vote inconclusive For Repp reason's.

You want to say which reasons in particular?

Cuz let's see:

All his tech is negged.

Any spells not empowered by some god are negged.

All his resistances not caused by some spell empowered by some god are bypassed.

He's fighting someone who can read past, present and future like a book to see everything he ever has and ever will do.

He's fighting someone who can just wipe him from reality or restructure the timeline so that he never existed in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back