• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has Law Manipulation and C.C.C. which can both kill him, from what I've seen here. She also can deploy either one of those faster than he can do anything to her. Her Law manipulation is definitely not a NLF.

Though, I like how in every BB thread someone wants to change how her abilities work, making up weaknesses and stuff. It's funny.

Didn't know if you were referring to me or them, but I added the reasons anyway.

@SwagPack, was referring to "Doom FRA" (when most of Doom's reasons are 'Does a Doom-y thing and wins" or "Power Cosmic", one of which is not a reason at all and the second of which is restricted) and "Doom win"

dOoM fOr ReAsOnS aBoVe

Nah BB for the reasons above. Her arguments sounds much more compelling and seems to have the edge in hax.

I just want to point out that all the reasons Matthew has actually stated as reasons for Doom's win are incorrect, and his vote is invalid.

"Doom steals her powers, or goes back in time, or uses any of the countless tech he has that can take her down" - power siphon won't work as covered already, she's got TPI, all of his "countless other tech" won't work as long as it was counts as "of earth", which I'm pretty sure is all of it, even the reverse engineered alien tech.

"Doom mindhaxes by making eye contact. BB won't resist" - she actually does resist though.

"Power siphon should work as it's absorbed powers from much stronger people" - said above why this won't work.

Yeah... Once Matt argued that Doom could just reverse engineer Longinuslanze via seeing it.

But, BB stomps hardly if Doom can't even use his powers.

>BB = AI.

>Doom can reverse engineer any tech.

>Doom reverse engineers BB, gains his own Moon Cell an soloes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back