• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's what we're questioning here.

In a stronger key?

Yes she would, this is how Fiction works

A stronger version of yourself wouldn't have Hax or resistance just as strong as your weaker form.

If her stronger form shows resistance, her base form isn't scaling

WeeklyBattles said:
If its just a Doombot Bayo can just touch it once and overload it to the point that it explodes
With what, exactly? Doombots can absorb and handle impressive amounts of energy.

Doombots could absorb the power cosmic just fine, I'm not sure how Bayonetta is overloading them with a touch. I may be missing it, but I don't see tech manip or anything.

It wasnt true jeanne, it was just her soul. Base jeanne is just her restricting her own power, she's not removing resistances from herself.

You've still failed to explain why bayo is getting jeanne's resist regardless of which Jeanne it is anyways.

Wokistan said:
Doombots could absorb the power cosmic just fine, I'm not sure how Bayonetta is overloading them with a touch. I may be missing it, but I don't see tech manip or anything.
Technological manip is listed in her abilities page right between Magic and Healing

Its also in her notable attacks section under "Mechanical Augmentation"

Wokistan said:
You've still failed to explain why bayo is getting jeanne's resist regardless of which Jeanne it is anyways.
This. You've also failed to adequately explain how Bayonetta overloads a Doombot, which can absorb enormous amounts of the Power Cosmic with no issues.

She overloaded an Umbran Armor, which can take 5-B levels of energy with no issue whatsoever, just by touching it so she could use it as a bomb

And im pretty sure the Power Cosmic absorbing Doombots are the 4-B Doombots that wouldnt be allowed here

WeeklyBattles said:
Wokistan said:
Technological manip is listed in her abilities page right between Magic and Healing
Its also in her notable attacks section under "Mechanical Augmentation"
In what instance has she used Mechanical Augmentation on a machine that matched her in potency? So far, all I'm seeing is that it increases vehicles, or can overload them--and overloading a car or train or something isn't that much of a feat.

She overloaded an Umbran Armor, which can take 5-B levels of energy with no issue whatsoever, just by touching it so she could use it as a bomb

WeeklyBattles said:
I'd also like to note that according to her profile, this ability is magical in nature and requires using her middle finger, and Doombots resist magic. It wouldn't be difficult for one to put two and two together and either nullify it or get out of the way.

Power cosmic absorbing got doombots to 4-B. They're fine. It's the same doombots, hell real doom has absorbed 2-Cs and even 1As with prep, it's just that they aren't 4-B without PC. They can still handle that power.

What Wokistan said.

The only Doombots that are 4-B are the ones that Doom created with the synthesized Power Cosmic he was able to create. Regular Doombots can absorb PC from the likes of Silver Surfer and others with no difficulty in handling the energy.

If Jeanne ended up comparing to Bayo in the second game, that means she's stronger since Bayo had either one or both eyes of the world. Might be mistaken tho.

Correct me if I am wrong but bayo only goes into purgatorio because the enemies she fights are already there.

I doubt she would go there at the beginning of the fight when doom isn't even in purgatorio like the enemies are.

Yes she goes there without seeing who she is fighting, but that's because who ever she is fighting is already there or atleast she knows that they are already there.

But with doom not being there, I doubt she would go there off the bat.

Not necessarily, she's encountered opponents in the real world before and then gone into purgatorio after

As much as I trust you, I don't intrinsically beleive that. Sorry, but I still need proof that she goes into Purgatorio against any enemy that's not already there instead of just blindly believing it.

The thing is she went there because her opponents where there or she went there to check out what was going on. She never went there to fight an opponent who was in the real world.

What I mean is she never went "opponent is in the real world ok I will go to purgatorio and fight them from there so that they can't effect me with their attacks"

However here she has no reason to go there as doom is right in front of her and not in another dimension.

No one has explained how Jeanne's Resistance to Madness Manipulation applies to Bayonetta, or why that means jack-diddly to Doom. :c

What Blur said. All those clips, she was going to something, not from something. And you worded it like she was completely blindsided and it was a knee jerk reaction, when it's kinda clear that she's could tell something was going down on the other side. And with clip two, the fact that she confronted the culprit means she was never gonna dimension snipe, regardless of if it was a child or not. Not to mention that such a cowardly tactic is incredibly anti-Bayonetta.

What is the score? This all happened while I was sleeping so I missed it if someone voted.

WHYNAUT said:
What is the score? This all happened while I was sleeping so I missed it if someone voted.
There's actually 2 votes for Doom. I don't see anyone directly declaring for Bayonetta.

...Also, make that 3 votes for Doom. Doom via power stealing/absorption, magic resistance, and mindhax that are likely superior to Bayonetta's dubious resistance to mindhax. (Still unsure why Jeanne's resistance applies to Bayonetta, who has never displayed that resistance. And no one seems to be jumping to answer that question.)

Back