• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doofenshmirtz Intelligence Re-Evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonLord

She/Her
Currently Dr. Doof is rated as Supergenius and is used as an example of a Supergenius on the Intelligence page

here’s the current explanation

Supergenius in terms of technological prowess. Below Average in terms of common sense.

obviously. This isn’t enough to prove the rating. And from what I’ve heard Doof only hits Extraordinary Genius at best. Some feats to ether keep this rating or to make a new rating is needed

Last edited:
Well, I've seen the note under "Supergenius" part; but the way how Do-It-Over-Inator erases the existence of beings it absorbs with each loop, from everyone's memories except Candace and Doofenshmirtz that is, as well as shortening the time interval between resets; which was speculated by Phineas & Ferb about the interval between loops were getting shorter and shorter by each loop as well.

I'd call that a reality warp, of some sort that is.

He genuinely qualifies for Supergenius due to the sheer scale and versatility of his inventions. He has proven that he can technically warp reality virtually any way that he wants with them. He simply completely lacks common sense, so he doesn't use his inventions efficiently at all.

Better examples in his intelligence section rather than his powers and abilities section would be useful though, yes.

Alright, so what can we list to demonstrate his Supergenius Level inventor abilities? & likewise, what can we list to demonstrate his ostensibly "Below Average levels of common sense"?

He genuinely qualifies for Supergenius due to the sheer scale and versatility of his inventions. He has proven that he can technically warp reality virtually any way that he wants with them. He simply completely lacks common sense, so he doesn't use his inventions efficiently at all.

Better examples in his intelligence section rather than his powers and abilities section would be useful though, yes.
Thank you Ant. Do you think something akin to this could do
Intelligence: Supergenius in terms of technological prowess as he has single-handily created a wide variety of schemes and machines he usually dubs “-Inators” including such things as the Do-Over-Inator, Which can create a time-loop which slowly corrupts and warps the space-time continuum. Eventually erasing things from existence and wiping memories. Can be Below Average in terms of common sense usually do to Gags such as not recognizing Perry the Platypus until he puts a hat on
Of course I’m still open to any more notable “-inator”s

Last edited:
Maybe something like this:

Intelligence: Supergenius in terms of technological prowess. He has single-handedly created a wide variety of machines that he usually names “-Inators”, which has proven to be able to warp reality in virtually any manner that he wants, including the Do-Over-Inator, which can create a time-loop that slowly corrupts and warps the space-time continuum. Usually Below Average in terms of common sense. For example, he couldn't recognise Perry the Platypus until the latter put a hat on his head.

Maybe something like this:

Intelligence: Supergenius in terms of technological prowess. He has single-handedly created a wide variety of machines that he usually names “-Inators”, which has proven to be able to warp reality in virtually any manner that he wants, including the Do-Over-Inator, which can create a time-loop that slowly corrupts and warps the space-time continuum. Usually Below Average in terms of common sense. For example, he couldn't recognise Perry the Platypus until the latter put a hat on his head.
Sounds good.

I assume nobody has objections to this?

I have changed the justification to Ant’s version. If no other changes need to be made this thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back