• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do you have a character that you love his powers but don't like the character's overall personality/appearance?

For me two characters would be:

Elfman from Fairy Tail. Cool powers, lame appearance

Akainu from One Piece. Lava is hella cool, but he's character design is very simple and bland

@soldier you don't like her personality or apperenace (cause she is super cute)

Watamote (the power to make you cringe so hard...)

Ainz from overlord; like really a skeleton that can't even f*** albedo. That's just so sad.

I don't get why people like powers like lava or fire. It's very dangerous. I mean, you can like it in a fictional sense but wouldn't want to have it.

I don't particularli like fire powers but lava is cooler since it's more unique and not a lot of characters use it. What do you like?

I liked Konan's (Naruto) abilities but I didn't like the Akatsuki robe very much.

If I know clones and transformation, I would dream of other things
If this means what I think it means, the fact that Burning is missing it makes it even more funny. Reminds me of that General Melons joke hahaha

Step 1: Make a Clone

Step 2: Transform the Clone into a person you like

Step 3: .....

I could go on but I think I made my point lol

The emprah's powers.

But like, I wanna not cause galactic genocide.

Does that make me a heretic?

Back