• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do tensura characters's magic attacks scale to their physical stats?

I made a content revision thread and was told to put it here because it was more of a question

I just checked the profiles, and I really have no idea what to bleive

---------

The 10 saints who were stated to be demon lord seed level are 6A, yet they find a fist sized supersonic rock thrown by shion life threatening
------------
“Ah…!”
Garde, blood dripping from his ear, realized what had just happened. Shion
had tossed another stone—in essence, that’s all it was. But the fist-size stone
she chose had brushed past Garde’s head at supersonic speed before smashing into (and through) the tree. She hadn’t missed her target, of course.That ear was her target, and she nailed it
--------------

They even went and called her a freak of nature for being able to do such a feat

“You freak of nature…” Garde cursed her under his breath

And the "massively hypersonic" post Harvest festival ranga aka after his evolution isn't even
mach 1

gold horns on his head, radiating a force like a crown, even as the lightning-
infused fur shone black like a robe of darkness. He was the king of wolves,
and now he had every bit of the majesty that title entailed.Now he approached the speed of sound in the air, as he instantly sighted the group Diablo tipped him off about. Another moment, and he was back on solid ground—right in front of Grigori

...am I missing something?

Is there something I need to know?

This just seems odd

----------
The saints found a supersonic fist sized rock to be lethal (literally would one shot them if it hits)

And I am confused as ****

Back