• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The only thing that we're really waiting on here is Kepe's opinion. And while we may want more explicit clarification, he's already stated that he's intentionally avoiding commenting on this thread. I'd hate to pester him about it if he doesn't want to respond, but if so, should this be implemented?

Matt seemed to disagree, but he's not responded in a while. He's still a pretty integral part of DMC CRT's, should we ask him to comment again?

The reasons pointed by Knight are:

- Planetoids are not geothermically active

- Planetoids don't have a gravitational pull to hold an atmosphere, one dense enough to be capable of blotting out its parent star, generate storms that can cause lightning strikes and tornados

I would honestly be inclined to agree at this point. Dark agrees, the opposing arguments are practically non-existent at this point, and there is barely any opposition. I think it's perfectly fair under these conditions to administer the changes.

btw, to distinguish me (DarkGrath) from Dark (the admin), from now on I require everyone to call me Darku-chan

The god tiers are far above to all those below, if the feats are evaluated and considered fine: are FTL and MFTL, it could be possible to settle for a middle ground.

Dark actually agreed with a middle ground tho, so "At least FTL, likely Massively FTL" or something like that should be fine

I'll ask the calc for that laser in DMC3 again, but I believe would be better to talk about it in a different thread with the calc already done and accepted

It will probably be another looong discussion

Back