• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For the verse it's an outlier for the god tier it should t be rated as an outlier literally because they are so massively above everyone else.

Outliers can be both too low or too high just so no one forgets.

I don't typically agree with Matt, but I still agree with him here.

This isn't backed up by anything. The planet where they land quite visibly had an atmosphere, and was geothermal, both of which would be impossible without being present in a solar system. Also, you can see in their conversation beforehand that they are nowhere near any stars, at least not close enough that it would appear as a sun, which is where the low-end of the calc is from.

The only evidence being presented here against the calc is that "it doesn't appear to be a stellar distance", which is suggested by nothing. It's not even an argument at that point, it's a conclusion without a premise.

This wouldnt be an outlier for god tier when the "casual" feat was from mundus using laser to attack trish which casual dante could easily intercept. If mid tier characters like the,savior arent universal but yet savior dont reach the surface of mundus which is massively beyond between their powers yet we dont consider mundus being universal an outlier scaling.

Dzhindzholia said:
You can claim that the feat is outlier if it is the only feat in that scale.
That's... not how it works.

Is there anyone who has to explicitly agree to this to allow the upgrade?

Dark, Matt or Kep

Dark agreed

Matt for now rejected but his arguments are under discussion, would be good if someone ask him to comment here again

Kep is unknown

Absent Without Official Leave.

I hadn't actually heard about this until now though. Has he gone? and if he has, is this our chance to wank all his favourite verses owo

I think this can be implemented, right?

Again, people have noted that he is AWOL. I understand it would probably be best to get his opinion on the matter if possible, but if him being AWOL is the case, then we have no way of knowing how long that would take. Does anyone have any further info as to his whereabouts, so that this can be handled?

Well, yeah. I agree that the arguments seem solid enough and have enough backing to be reliably implemented. It would just be best to get Kepe's opinion if possible.

JohnMorrison33 said:
No one can contact Kep privately and ask for his opinion on this?
We already did that tho. He's incredibly busy so he just takes his time responding to any thread people want his opinion on.

I've brought up that calc before, after the 3-A upgrade. It was rejected because of how the feat isn't applicable as a speed feat. The speed at which a universe is created doesn't scale to travel, combat or reaction speed, so it can't be used.

Back