• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
> The context of Lady's quote does suggest she was talking about Mundus

What context? No context exists for her quote, it's a random vague quote that doesn't mention Mundus. We have no reason at all to assume it's Mundus being talked about. He was sealed 2,000 years before the events of the series. Alan Lowell lived at most a few centuries before the series's events.

Abigail was sealed by a random human sorcerer with no lore or special feats of his own - the few feats that are applicable to his Prime self contradict him being at all comparable to Mundus, who needed the likes of Sparda to be sealed and defeated.

The absolute most we can gather from the quote is that Abigail once fought Berial, who is nowhere near 3-A.

Alan being "only" some centuries old doesn't have anything to do about Abigail's age, as a demon he can be thousands of years old, sealed away by Alan a few centuries ago

However, if Abigail was a 3-A demon, and was free after Mundus' defeat by Sparda, why he didn't ruled the Demon World ? Berial would be slapped into oblivion by a Mundus level demon, the only thing that would contradicts this is if Alan Lowell lived thousands of years in the past and sealed Abigail before Sparda sealed Mundus, this is possible, but gets contradited by what Kep said about what is takes to seal a Mundus Level Demon

So it makes more sense that Abigail actually fought Berial and lost (?)

"But Berial is a fodder"

He is featless, but described as Son of Mundus and ruled the Demon World, he is no fodder, and he doesn't scales to Echidna or any other demon from DMC4, except from the Order

So, scalling ?

Anime Dante should be 7-A, Higher with Devil Trigger since he one shoted Sid and was only defeated because he was caught off guard

Sid should be 7-A

Nero in DMC4 should be At least 7-A, apparently didn't had problems defeating Berial

Credo and Agnus should stay on 7-B since they lost to Nero, and they still scale to Echidna, but a Likely 7-A for them should be fine

Sanctus and Savior should be 7-A, At least 7-A with Sparda

Berial is 7-A and I'm making a profile for him right now

Trish also should have a DMC4 key with 7-A since she was confident in fighting The Savior

Thoughs ?

Ok, Echidna's feat is 6.02488992648291 Megatons which is a hair away from 7-B which is 6.3 Megatons since she does this feat casually doesn't that warrant an upgrade?.

Probably, IIRC nanatsu not taizai does that.

Also, I thought Griffon feat was 7-B and the guys from 4 scaled to that?

Well, the bosses in 4 might scale to eachother which includes first boss Berial who should not be that weaker to Mundus generals.

I'm not sure about the possibly Low 7-B+ [or 7-B if Echidna will be 7-B] for Blog Arkham, EoG 3 Dante and Vergil because Arkham had a small amount of Sparda's power.

Could you elaborate on why 8-A seems invalid, Ogbunabali?

It's without a calc and it's more then a x2 gap as well as being based on them being unquantifiably stronger. Pretty sure there was a rule that you can't jump a tier without a calc, and it's not like DT is a multiplier of something.

Ogbunabali said:
I'm also against that and the 8-A rating DMC3 cast has.
Kepekley23 said:
Why? 8-A seems pretty solid to me.
Since Cerberus casual feat is 48.61 Tons and Dante easily defeated him before unlocking his DT, 8-B+ could be fine unless DT has a multiplier.

At least 8-B: Cerberus, Gigapede, Akham / Jester, Agni and Rudra [Bosses before Dante awakened his DT]

8-B+: Nevan, Beowulf, Geryon, Doppelganger, Blob Arkham, Dante and Vergil [Bosses after Dante gained a boost by awakening his DT]

For reference 8-B+ starts 55,6 Tons and ends at 100.

I agree that they should be "At least 8-B, likely far higher" or something, but not a tier higher just because "they're stronger".

8-A is definitely more solid than Low 7-B (which is completely unfounded if you ask me). But yeah, I'd rather be conservative and make DMC3 Dante/Vergil "At least 8-B, likely far higher", without any particular tiers.

At least 8-B, likely higher for Nevan and likely far higher for Blob Arkham, Dante and Vergil might be fine.

I completely forgot about the speed/lifting strength when making the thread. I going to sleep right now and post/update the OP with those tomorrow.

BTW why does Nero scales to DMC3 Dante in speed?

Someone should calc Nevan's lightning and Blitz when he appears.

Nero scales because he is above DMC3 Dante, if Blitz is threatened as normally as MHS+ since it is said to move like a natural Cloud-to-Ground Lighting, shouldn't anyone above it being just MHS+?, also its is storm intencity Low 7-B? [Low 7-B is used to determine its a weak instability storm].

Back