• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(DMC) Dante vs Rodin (Bayonetta)

DMC5 Dante at the end of the game with all abilities VS Rodin in Bayonetta 2. Seeing as how both are 2-C lets keep the Speed Equalized.

DMC main canon are in a revision, so refrain from using them
i swear this verse gets a revision every single day

Dante still stomps Rodin despite the revisions, though. I don't see anything on Rodin's profile that could land him a win.

i swear this verse gets a revision every single day

Dante still stomps Rodin despite the revisions, though. I don't see anything on Rodin's profile that could land him a win.
I know rodin is stated to be the strongest character so there's that... could use the scaling off of other characters in the verse to see how he matches up Ig

This is a curbstomp for reasons I shouldn't have to explain. We don't even scale Rodin to the top tiers of the verse due to scaling contradictions. A one sentence statement on a random platinum games article isn't enough to justify him as a top tier especially when Bayo, who can barely keep up with Loptr handed Rodin's ass to him twice.

Plus the statement about Rodin could refer to gameplay as I'm pretty sure Rodin boasts the highest attack multiplier of all the playable tag climax characters. Rodin is also essentially universally agreed to be the most difficult boss in the game.

Dante haxstomps regardless of AP or scaling chart anyways.

Back