• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DIVINE LIGHT SEVERED vs RIP 'N' TEAR (Cruelty Squad vs DOOM)

You ************* already knew I had to do this.

I don't listen to that slurpcore shit -
I don't listen to that chainsaw metal shit -
I don't listen to that breakbeat shit (INCON) -

Da RULEZ
- Classic/64 Doomguy is used, Base Protagonist is used
  • Protagonist has access to his standard equipment, in addition to the Abscess Ironworks Lux and the Life Sensor
  • Doomguy starts with armor on
  • Speed Equalized (duh)

capsule_616x353.jpg
Doomguy_original.jpg

I'd say Freak Shit wins Mid-Diff

Not only is he physically stronger than doomguy (Doomguy being 0.07 tons, while Freak Shit is 0.08, also keep in mind doomguy is class 5 while freak shit is class 25), he also has crazy regenerative abilities which work pretty fast. I don't think any of doomguys weapons can actually fully destroy freakshit before doomguy succumbs to freakshit going ham on him.

also keep in mind the Abscess Ironworks Lux can burn through things like golems in 1-3 hits, which are physically much stronger than freakshit himself, so doomguy has to worry about that as well.

Ya boi got his regen nerfed to overtime, so above reasoning needs re-evaluation

Zark finna stalking the cruelty squad threads smh

Freakshit still wins Mid-Diff, physically stronger and his weapon could be fatal to doomguy like mentioned above.

I'll rep for Doomguy. Freakshit's AP is worth 0.08 tons of TNT, but Doomguy's is 0.07 tons of TNT, so they may as well be equal, and with Doomguy's strength amps and such from his power-ups, and given that both are pretty much limited to standard equipment, Doomguy's got a huge edge there, as he has tons of weapons as well as the berserk power-up, which would make him stronger and tougher, and given his combat skill at both long and close range, Freakshit won't last very long.

TLDR: Freakshit has a tiny physical edge, but only has two guns, while Doomguy has physical amps, is a master of H2H and Long Range combat, has tons of weapons and could ultimately overwhelm Freakshit before he can kill him for good, especially considering that Freakshit's regen is an overtime thing.

"Following the rapid proliferation of advanced high quality body armor and the subsequent move from traditional buckshot to more effective flechette based shells, Belatelli Hypernova has proven to be the most cost effective solution."
John Cruelty seems to have an advantage in armor quality, not only that but even his K&H can penetrate any kind of armor that the Hypernova can break through, so he'd probably be inflicting good damage to Doomguy through his own armor, and the Abscess is even stronger.

Also, it's really dumb that powerups would be standard equipment. I should revise that.

Back