• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can see Ditto winning since Saitama will hold back. No much to say really.

Ditto might actually win, because Saitama will treat it like that copy the Hero Association built, which is far weaker than him, and can consider to be casual Saitama. Little does he know that Ditto is as strong as him in this scenario, and will be doing heavy damage to Saitama, and before Saitama can get serious enough, it'll be too late, and he doesn't have the skill to make up for it.

Actually, it's likely Saitama would be full on serious here. After he punches Ditto once with little to no effect, he'll realize he's actually on Saitama's level. I think this will be an inconclusive, as there's no way to tell what would happen with Saitama fighting a perfect clone of himself.

Saitama just can't catch a break here... btw Ditto for reasons above.

One punch himself from Yesterday. Not from 2 seconds ago.

I go with Saitama, nothing say that nethier are bloodlust (go all out from start) and i don't think ditto can finish Saitama fast enough before saitama also go serious.

Saitama is going to have fun in this match because he not stomp or get out haxx.

Saitama know more about his own abillty then ditto due to fact that he know what force he should use to test his enemy and Use in normal life without screw anything up, this already show he clearly know about his own power more then Something who just copy his power.

And the more Saitama fight serious the more his oldself comeback, you know? The one who use necktie to kill clap monster. Show that he pretty combat smarts.

So my reason for Saitama is

1. He clearly know how to use his own body to it very limit.

2. Combat smarter.

3. In this situation, i can surely say that Original >> Fake.

4. While never fight enemy on his level for after his training, he cleary has more experience.

@Hizack you don't even know how old Ditto is. He can have arguably as much skill as saitama. Also him being combat smart doesn't show up that much when he lets his opponents wail on him due to how bored he is. And so what if he knows how to use his body, Ditto can do the same thing by just copying him. Also, the original >> fake thing doesn't always apply. There's numerous cases out there in fiction where a fake was better than the original.

Page only said that Ditto INT is only Average and none notable experience so unless we using another ver. of Ditto then no.

And he only do that because no one can make him take fight serious and with no haxx to take Saitama down fast, he will start to fight serious and happy to do so.

And the same can be said for saitama since he's also not that smart since he failed the written test in the hero exam. We've never seen him fight serious right off the bat, and happy to do so. The only time that has ever happened is in a dream sequence where he was literally getting destroyed by so many enemies at once

Theglassman12 said:
And the same can be said for saitama since he's also not that smart since he failed the written test in the hero exam. We've never seen him fight serious right off the bat, and happy to do so. The only time that has ever happened is in a dream sequence where he was literally getting destroyed by so many enemies at once
I said Combat smart not smarter.

There is so many characters that Academically dumb but Very quick when it come to fighting (Goku, Issei, Natsu and etc), Saitama is one of them.

Saitama hasn't shown many combat smart feats to the level of Luffy and Goku. The best we've seen him do is to have the aliens trick him to go to Boros' room, which isn't combat smart.

Let's just assume that he can.....

I think go with Inconclusive Via both knock each other out as the sametime.

Doesnt Ditto hold Statistic Amplifying objects by standard equipment? Also, Ditto does transformations on the fly and likely has too much experience with it for the unknown powers to matter,especially with Saitama's less than admirable intelligence. Pair this with Ditto having more comabat experience with foes who are equal to him via that being his power and living in the wild its whole life compared to Saitam's easy wins, this is a solid victory for Ditto.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I like how nearly every Saitama thread assumes that he has recently suffered clinical brain death.
Just going to remind everyone of this.

Saitama isn't smart, but he definitely isn't an idiot who would remain casual against a guy on his level.

Yobobojojo said:
Doesnt Ditto hold Statistic Amplifying objects by standard equipment? Also, Ditto does transformations on the fly and likely has too much experience with it for the unknown powers to matter,especially with Saitama's less than admirable intelligence. Pair this with Ditto having more comabat experience with foes who are equal to him via that being his power and living in the wild its whole life compared to Saitam's easy wins, this is a solid victory for Ditto.
The Powder items only work when Ditto is in its base form.

That assumes he knows for sure he is on his level. He also did take 1 minute to figure out the day of the week, but thats neither here nor there, especially as Ditto still holds the AP advantage

Wait. Can I one shot myself?

Because this is basically how it goes. Does anyone really think that you can punch yourself and make yourself explode? Because the same general concepts apply to Saitama vs himself. So, inconclusive.

Amexim said:
Wait. Can I one shot myself?
Because this is basically how it goes. Does anyone really think that you can punch yourself and make yourself explode? Because the same general concepts apply to Saitama vs himself. So, inconclusive.
See above, Metal Powder works

I'd say the Original saitama wins because in the Pokemon show (although i dont remember the episode or name of the woman) had two Dittos. Ash's Pikachu battled one of the Dittos and of course the ditto already copied Pikachu at the start of the battle, the Copied Pikachu used Volt tackle while the original used quick attack and the original simply overpowered the copy, mind you we all know volt tackle is superior to quick attack.

Basically what im saying is the copy will not be on equal grounds with the original, meaning copy saitama will not beat the original

Sorry if i missed something or overlooked anything

Back