• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Without Squall's limit breaks, I feel Lightning could likely take this due to an experience advantage and a wider range of tecniques and attacks.

While Squall's profile is very outdated. I think he could still win this, although Lightning does have a wider range of techniques magic wise, but Squall can make most of her magic null and void via Draw and Junction, then he could just use those spells himself or buff himself and build stats and resistance to effects. On top of that he's got stronger Limit Breaks, more of them and has way more summons to use at his disposel than Lightning and can control them perfectly, so yeah Squal's profile needs a serious update but he's got my vote.

• attempts to find scaling for Squall or Lightning
  • finds both scale to Gilgamesh
  • finds that Gilgamesh scales to Squall
Wut?

You know Seifer Almasy doesn't even have any description under his Attack Potency, right? Something that Ant's jumped on me more than once because it was absent.

FF profiles are quite old and haven't been updated for a long time. The same profile you linked got his last meaningful update something like 2 years ago

I can see this fight going either way, but I'll vote for Lightning.

I think her experience and martial skill give her an edge that can't be overlooked

Back