• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DISNEY SENDS BIG METAL MAN TO COPYRIGHT STRIKE OBSCURE PARODY FILM CHARACTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so

Lone Starr has the advantage of range and the ability to just yeet Hulk into space

Based on that alone I'd hand it to Starr- he can Telekinesis Hulk out of existence pretty easily. Hulk won't die, of course, but he won't be back.

So for now, Lone Starr.

TK isn't exactly an opening move of his, and a single hit can paste Starr against the wall, but then again, he could also end up just pasting his Stunt Double, and, a good cut from his blade would still do damage.

I'll count it

From range? By SBA they are at 4 km due to Lone Starr's range huge advantage in that department. As far as we know that's his only ability at that range.

fork, SBA

Then again, Lone Starr can't see Hulk from that range and Hulk can easily leap into action

... would just setting them like 10 meters apart be more fair

At 10 meters I'm pretty certain Hulk would then take it, if only due to regen alone. The AP gap is minimal (albeit in Lone Starr's favor) but not enough that Hulk wouldn't instantly clobber him from ten meters.

Under SBA, Lone Starr takes it via yeetus.

At 10m, Hulk smashes.

Hmm

Maybe for a middle ground, Hulkbuster at SBA range?

Hulkbuster makes it a BIT fairer, but I'd still lean towards TKing him out of orbit.

I find it impossible to disagree with reasons that contain the word "yeetus" in them. That is some Tier 0 shit right there.

Yeah, if it's Hulkbuster I'd have to give it to Lone Starr. Hulk buster basically has the same stuff as Star, but Starr's TK and stunt double should let him get a win

Totally not a Star Wars parody man FRA

that

is a four

Lone Starr destroys Article 13 and the DMCA FRA.

Lone Starr could just one-shot Hulk, tho.

Sharp objects (or I guess sharp energy weapons) can oneshot comparable opponents, yes

Though Hulk kinda has Low-Mid so let's just stick to our current Dynamics

Actually, I think MCU is in + range

Both are within 400 Teratons and above half the gap between baseline and 6-A

Ah, I misremembered.

Still, Hulk could put up a fight to someone who beat a 392.35669 Teraton guy to a pulp, and Hulkbuster is around the same level

Hmm

Well, it does express laser traits but I'm told that's sometimes not enough

Unknown could be fine as well, though.

Being reflected on metal is one.

Actually, it was a glass mirror from my memory.

I think it's also referred to specifically as a laser and does produce heat

... Yeah, ain't really much

Could have been a mirror, like I said dude it's been a long time since I watched that shit.

Either way, reflective

But both Likely Rel and Unknown would be fine with me.

Ambiguity forks with my Lord Helmet profile though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back