• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dishonored Abilities CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
Whelp this is my first CRT lets see if I did it well.

Noticing how many Dishonored profiles were out of date, I compiled a list of abilities each character should have

Emily Kaldwin

Additions to Powers and Abilities

Magic
Sleep Manipulation (Via Sleep Darts)
Fire Manipulation (Via Incendiary Bolts)
Explosion Manipulation (Via Grenades and Explosive Bullets)
Hacking (Via Rewire Tool)
Martial arts
Weapon Mastery (Skilled in a variety of weapons)
Transmutation And Deconstruction (Shadow Kill; Can turn whoever she kills to Ash or Bloodflies)
Limited Time Slow (Decelerate; can slow time whilst falling)
Status Effect Inducement (Via Stinging Bolts)
Sound Manipulation And Light Manipulation (Via Howling Bolts)
Information Analysis (The Heart allows Emily to hear the secrets of her surrounding area or specific people the heart is pointed at)
Acrobatics (Via Agility)
Rage Power (Blood Thirsty; Gains Adrenaline whilst in combat)
Limited Probability Manipulation (Via Unsteady Hand, Tricky timing, and Unnerving Target)
Electricity Manipulation (Via Stun Mines)
Limited Damage Boost (Via Duelists Skill)
Empowerment (Via Bone Charms and Black Bone Charms)
Creation (Bonecharm Crafting; Can create runes and bonecharms instantly. Also capable of absorbing the traits of bonecharms which can be imprinted on others)
Preparation
Stealth Mastery
Limited Teleportation (Can trade places with her Doppelgangers)
Darkness Manipulation (Far Reach; Can create a tendril of darkness that can pull people or objects toward oneself or pull oneself to another location)
Enhanced Senses (Via Dark Vision)
Resistance to Disease manipulation (Sokolov's elixir is able to prevent those who use it from contracting rat plague) Possession, Mind Manipulation, Transmutation, Deconstruction, Time Slow and Stop (Individuals with the outsiders mark, such as Daud and Delilah have shown to be immune to the powers of Bend Time, Mesmerize, Shadow Kill and Possession )

First Key Delilah

Powers and Abilities:

Expert Swordsman
Telekinesis (Summoned Blood Briars can use Pull)

Lifting Strength Upgrade: Due to having the ability “pull” She like Daud should have Class 1 lifting strength with it

Second Key Delilah

Ap:

Due to the outsiders AP upgrades, For the Same justifications on her profile already She should be 9-A physically At least Low 2-C likely 2-C to 2-B with prep

Current Justification for your convenience: “Merged part of herself with The Void, a parallel reality that was stated to be infinite in size, and consequently The Outsider. She was preparing a ritual that could change the entirety of reality to her whims

Corvo Attano

Additions to Powers and abilities:

Limited Animal manipulation: (Can summon and control rats)
Transmutation And Deconstruction (Shadow Kill; Can turn whoever he kills to Ash or Bloodflies)
Status Effect Inducement (Via Stinging Bolts)
Sound Manipulation And Light Manipulation (Via Howling Bolts)
Rage Power (Blood Thirsty; Gains Adrenaline whilst in combat)
Limited Probability Manipulation (Via Unsteady Hand, Tricky timing, and Unnerving Target)
Electricity Manipulation (Via Stun Mines)
Limited Damage Boost (Via Duelists Skill)
Empowerment (Via Bone Charms and Black Bone Charms)
Creation (Bonecharm Crafting; Can create runes and bonecharms instantly. Also capable of absorbing the traits of bonecharms which can be imprinted on others)
Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Possession, Transmutation, Deconstruction (Individuals with the outsiders mark, such as Daud and Delilah have shown to be immune to the powers of Shadow Kill, Mesmerize and Possession)

Daud

Additions to powers and abilities

Resistance to Disease manipulation (Sokolov's elixir is able to prevent those who use it from contracting rat plague) Mind Manipulation, Transmutation, Deconstruction (Individuals with the outsiders mark, such as and Delilah have shown to be immune to the powers of Mesmerize, Shadow Kill)

Billie Lurk Second Key

Powers and abilities:

Limited Magnetism Manipulation (Via Hook Mines)

Last edited:
I have support from several staff and regular members, this should be fine to apply right

Some small adjustments:

I would change "Teleportation" to Limited Teleportation for Emily, since she can only switch places with her Doppelgänger.

In fact, you can just use all the abilities that I put on the Outsider's profile, just reword them a bit to fit the characters that aren't the Outsider.

I completely forgot about indexing weaponry, I would recommend that you write,

"Magical Abilities: Blah Blah blah

Weaponry: Blah Blah Blah"

Similar to how I indexed the abilities that The Outsider gets from those who bear his mark, or how Dargoo was writing up his own improvement of the Dishonored pages.

The only thing I question here is whether or not Delilah is actually an expert swordswoman?

Other than that, I agree with everything.

On the Delilah point she is a swordsman who can fight with daud so I think it is warranted

With the changes suggested by Warren, this looks fine. It can probably be applied now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back