• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Disgaea 2-A ?

That's weird. I finished the games just recently, but I can't understand why the verse is considered as 2-A Multiverse. However, there was no mention of an infinite number of universes. Just that in Makai Kingdom, it's about more than one universe. Maybe the verse of The Witch And The Hundred Knight has an infinite number of people in it, but why exactly should we take that as part of the "Cosmos"? I mean, why would The Witch and The Hundrer Knight linked to Disgaea when Metallia's only appearances (In Disgaea D2 and Disgaea 5) are in DLC so non-canon to the plot/verse ?

However, it has been said in Makai Kingdom that there are several universes in the cosmos. I think the cosmos should remain 2-C

The thing is the witch and the hundered knight flat out states there are an infinite number of universes, the second half of the game deals with that, and the statments is from someones that exists to only watch and record all of them. As well this is Ignoring guided fate paradox which treat the cosmos just like witch and the hundered knights does. Going as far as to use the same terminology. so there is more stuff for 2-A cosmos.

As well if witch and the hundered knight was not a part of the cosmos then characters fro it would not show up in Mikia wars.which the only Nis characters to show up are ones from the Disgaea verse.

Also the DLC is in fact canon, evidence of this are characters that reference there DLC happening like the character Nisa mentions the events of the Disgaea 4 DLC happening in one of the hyperdimension neptunia games.

Which does imply at the the 2 verses are in a shared multiverse. which would still make Pram's feat a 2-A feat.

There is also nothing from NIS stating that the DLC is non-canon, as well the DLC does not contradict the stories of games with all of them fit in the post game events.

yeah. So it just puts more stuff for 2-A cosmos.

Though we are planning to to add more keys to disgaea 1, 2, and3 characters, as well as Genaric Classes.

Like early game 4-B, mid game 3-C , and late game Genaric classes get 3-A, and major character being 2 -A. with classes also getting 2-A Key for Carnage Dimension versions. who can fight the main characters.

I would also like to note that some DLC's seem to have the whole "characters being sucked into this world from their world" or characters intentionally just exploring different worlds to do various things because Nippon Ichi characters are random like that.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How are you not convinced? It's pretty blatant and the scans are on Pram's file.
Seen it while I get the justification of the multiverse being bigger I'm not convinced on most of the characters sitting there i checked Pram profile and nothing really indicated she shook the multiverse just the universe

Her file has nothing about shaking the multiverse at all. She overpowered the cosmos as a whole.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You have to give a reason aside from just "not convinced" and make a CRT for it.
Since that's the case I may do it once I get stuff situated with school.

The start of Makia kingdom flat out stats that the Cosmos means Multiverse. stating in opening of the game that there is more then one Universe in the Cosmos, heck Z.H.P even stats that there is more then 1 Universe after you beat the hidden boss of the game.

As well there are more cases of a 2-A Cosmos then a 2-C one.

With The Witch And The Hundred Knight 1, Guided fate paradox(Which the many worlds theory in one of it's chapters), and hyperdimension neptunia giving 3 different times they a 2-A Multiverse.

There is only really one case of a 2-C claim in The Witch And The Hundred Knight 2. Which comes from someone that has outdated info do to sealing themselves away from the cosmos before Niike was sealing. with them saying before they sealed themselves, and the universe away Niike destroyed them so quickly that there were only 8000 of them in the multiverse.

but after he was Sealed, there are now an infinite number of them by the time of The Witch And The Hundred Knight 1.

Dragonstitch said:
The start of Makia kingdom flat out stats that the Cosmos means Multiverse. stating in opening of the game that there is more then one Universe in the Cosmos, heck Z.H.P even stats that there is more then 1 Universe after you beat the hidden boss of the game.

As well there are more cases of a 2-A Cosmos then a 2-C one.

With The Witch And The Hundred Knight 1, Guided fate paradox(Which the many worlds theory in one of it's chapters), and hyperdimension neptunia giving 3 different times they a 2-A Multiverse.

There is only really one case of a 2-C claim in The Witch And The Hundred Knight 2. Which comes from someone that has outdated info do to sealing themselves away from the cosmos before Niike was sealing. with them saying before they sealed themselves, and the universe away Niike destroyed them so quickly that there were only 8000 of them in the multiverse.

but after he was Sealed, there are now an infinite number of them by the time of The Witch And The Hundred Knight 1.
while disgaea has a multiverse I don't see any why any of the characters are at that level where none of them have any feat that come close to that level.

um the fact that Pram in a cutscene flat out generates more power then said infinite multiverse. which is a 2-A feat. Zetta, and Alaxander scale to this as they are on the same power level. She has battled with every disgaea cast. Which would scale them at there max power to her power level. Heck Zetta is Stronger then her but The disgaea 4 cast beat him, And Killia put up a good fight in a 1v2 match vs Pram and Zetta together.

Also the fact that Asagi with fear the great's power was going to destroy it all. But many of the disgaea characters were able to take hits, and damaged this amped version of Asagi. which would be another 2-A feat to scale from.

This is also not getting into the fact that characters like Laharl, and Valvatorez can take on Renya who can fight Satanael who's power is beyond the limits of the nipponverse's reality. With Renya only needing a 300% stat amp to be even with Satanael in every way. So there is Another 2-A feat to scale from.

Back