• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Undertale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Discord versus all the enemies and bosses of Undertale, starting from the weakest and progressing up to the strongest.

Discord's in character, but is willing to do anything it takes to win.

Maybe stops at Undyne. Definitly stops at Asgore. Certanly no way in hell he goes higher. This is very much unbalaced if we take the Top Tiers like Chara or God Flowey. Discord is simply outclassed in every aspect.

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Maybe stops at Undyne. Definitly stops at Asgore. Certanly no way in hell he goes higher. This is very much unbalaced if we take the Top Tiers like Chara or God Flowey. Discord is simply outclassed in every aspect.
dude lesser dog is the same tier as him and has superior speed. he is not making it to Undyne

Squid peanut said:
dude lesser dog is the same tier as him and has superior speed. he is not making it to Undyne
Discord's reality warping is actually pretty damn solid. That said, he can't even touch any of the God Tiers. You could probably debate for anything else.

WeeklyBattles said:
So would anyone besides the God tiers be able to even touch him?
At the very least, Napstablook.

Really possibly anyone due to monsters being magical entities, but a case can be made for either way.

Honestly i simply don't see him pass Asgore's (Or Toriel for the matter) raw power. Also i don't think he would hold back nearly as much as he did with Frisk. With that said, you could make an argument about Undyne since she is waaay faster than him and is more ruthless than Asgore. But ironically i don't see her blizting Discord because of her personality.

Discords reality warping powers should get him pretty far. He would probably get to Undyne. Her Speed, AP, Durability is higher than Discords but Discord most likely has Intangibility and far better hax. Opponents like Asgore would be to much for him to handle.

He beats everybody up to Mettaton NEO and the Dreemurr family, but loses to the God tiers. His intangibility alone will get him far enough. I dunno about Napstablook, but if they are of similar speeds Discord's reality warping should win him that. I can't see him beating any of the God Tiers though, like not even close, MAYBE Sans because his reality warping should hit him regardless of speed.

Discord most likely beats both asgore and toriel now that he is 4-B in durability and eiven if he wasent he whould still win thanks to his intangibility and immunity to almost all shorts of physical damage but he gets absulutly destroyed by the god tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back