• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Shadow

Most of the Hax that Shadow has, Discord has. Does Shadow have any way to handle Discord's Intangibility?

Speed Equalized, Discord snaps his fingers and turns Shadow into a legitimate hedgehog.

Speed Unequalized... Discord's reaction speed is at least FTL... so i'd assume the same thing would happen.

Here's how i see it playing out.

Fight Starts, Discord turns intangible, Shadow attempts to attack, phases through, Discord snaps his finger and turns him into a regular, fluffy hedgehog and looks at the camera and says, "What in Equestria was that?"

Speed equalized, Shadow gets rocked by reality warping and intangibility hax, stomp.

Speed unqualized is interesting, since Discord merely has Relativistic reactions to Shadow's FTL. I would probably still go with Discord high difficulty due to his intangibility hax and ability to withstand just about any physical harm. I don't know if Shadow has any way to bypass the intagibility.

Honestly the only character that can compete with Discord in the same Tier would be Neko Kuroha. Also I'd like to know how high does a character need to be to kill Discord with just sheer speed and strength (no hax)?

Round 1 discord due to insane hax

Round 2 i dont know if shadows attacks whould effect discord because he has shown multible times to be immune to phisical damage i mean he is able to split his own head and body in half and take no damage not only that he is also capebol of growing back limbs he can also become intagible discords top speed is still unkown i mean there was one time in the comics were he flew from space to earth so fast that he went back in time while he was inside a meteor but that wasent eiven his top speed and didnt eiven seem to be aware that he had moved that fast but thats about it discords speed chould potentially be far higher than just relativistic but i also think this round goes to him despite his speed advantage shadow cant really do anything to him because of his intagibility and near immunity to physical damage while the only thing discord needs to do is snap his fingers and this battle is over

Back