• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Scp 682

soooooooo this has been done before but not actually finished... Hoping to change that ig

Well damn

Expected this to be stomp or incon

Im surprised if either 1 of them losses since they bassically never lose.

Is that a vote or are u waiting for more input.

This is pretty much a stomp in 682's favor (even with Comic Discord): Discord spams his abilities and 682 just EE him after that.

idk, but i don't think he can. he's never copying ability like EE before. well, he can just throw his Black Hole at Discord.

What is a black hole going to do to discord lol

This isn't even an inconclusive match. I think 682 might stomp here considering how Discord might approach this manner and how a good majority of his powers are to no avail.

There has to be atleast a few wincons for discord given the sheer ammount of powers he has. He can also BFR

Also not only does 682 resist ee but if discord does manage to ee 682 682 can just attack while nonexistent

wow... Discord stomped by something lower tier than him, thats crazy lol

does he have any wincons? and could comic discord do anything?

yeah lmao, i thought discord would stomp or it would be incon, what is this madness

well i guess since this is a stimp it can be closed. Insane.

Well dang, how does scp 682 kill discord tho? it would take more than eating since he has mid-high. Im just wondering.

Back