• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Aku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord stomps, even the nameless evil would lose against him unless it speed blitzes Discord

Edit: Actually Discord would win since that thing is mindless regardless if it's faster since it can't kill Discord with his hax abilities.

Zeus (the most powerful god) is probably a better match up to Discord if we equalize their speed.

Xenomorphios said:
Edit: Actually Discord would win since that thing is mindless regardless if it's faster since it can't kill Discord with his hax abilities.
No, it definitely can. Remember that the Nameless Evil actually had the potential to kill the gods, and Discord is still very much vulnerable to magic/unnatural powers of his own level or above. It's just traditional attacks that don't phase him.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Xenomorphios said:
No, it definitely can. Remember that the Nameless Evil actually had the potential to kill the gods, and Discord is still very much vulnerable to magic/unnatural powers of his own level or above. It's just traditional attacks that don't phase him.
I guess so

The nameless evil whould be a much better match up for discord they seem to be more equally matched it depends on whether or not the evils attacks chould hurt discord or not neithertheless it whould be a cool match up.

Thanos2003 said:
The nameless evil whould be a much better match up for discord they seem to be more equally matched it depends on whether or not the evils attacks chould hurt discord or not neithertheless it whould be a cool match up.
The problem with Discord is that we never actually saw him damaged unless someone absorbs his power. Also we don't know if the NE can hurt him since it seems that only 2 things can beat Discord or negate his power: Magic absorption (he honestly could have wiped out Tirek if he did not just stand there) and anything related to the elements of harmony isn't a corrupted transformation (transformations of the mane 6, the elements themselves)

We have seen that discord can survive having his head and body split in half,live withought his head,recreate his whole body from just his eyes and tons of ather crazy stuf it seems like any short of damage done to his body wont effect him but somewone like the NE chould potentially beat discord using its hax but i dont know if they will be enough to kill him or not and that is another debate of itself.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Discord is still Tier 7? Didn't everybody agree with that upgrade?
He was slightly nerfed but Buffed I guess since most mlp characters are 4-B but he no longer is at least 4-A with his hax.

@WB I'm assuming it's cause a leaked Samurai Jack episode summary that says "The fate of the entire universe hangs in the balance as Samurai Jack faces Aku".

I think it's most likely going to be just hyperbolic, flowery language. But I'd love to be proven wrong. How amazing would Universebuster Aku be lol

The only planet level feat I can think of revolving around Aku would be the crazy solar eclipse that freed him (at least 5-A, most likely), though nothing suggests he's the one who did that and that it wasn't just a freak natural occurrence.

Well, the high-high end of the Aku meteor calc I did was 1 Yottaton (Planet+), but since it made to big of assumptions so I decided to not include it (plus if it actually was 1 Yottaton, it would busted the Earth 17 times over).

Only other big feat for Aku I can recall is theres a scene where it sort of looks like he warps the Sun, but it's most likely just cloud movement (Birth of Evil part 1, when Aku is first awoken).

Yeah, turns out using the mass of a freaking massive meteor (the one that killed the Dinosaurs) at speeds of 0.40c yields tremendous results.

And Aku is..well...a god...or something close, he's immortal, the only thing that can defeat him is Jack sword....or the gods, Discord can be hurt, that's why he always dodges, because he can FEEL pain...while Aku....doesn't feel anything...unless...it's jack sword

Um you saw how he split his own head in half did you?Any and all physical damade has shown to be uselles against discord.

Well discord has shown to be immune to physical attacks he has removed his own limbs,split his own head and body in half,removed his eyes,recreated his whole body from practicaly nothing and removed his head and then made it appear again physical damage does seem to bother him but he can still be hurt by magical powers of his level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back