• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DIO learns about the murders in Morioh, and has concluded the culprit is a Stand User, so he looks for said User to make him one of his servants. Meanwhile, Kira learns about DIO looking for him and decides to kill him to keep his quiet life.

In character

They only know they are both Stand Users, none of their abilites

Kira has Sheer Heart Attack, Killer Queen, Stray Cat and Bites the Dust

Distance: Starts at 20m away from each other

Round 1: In an empty street

Round 2: Street is filled with people

Win via KO, Death, Incapacitation or BFR

Who wins and why?

Eoh DIO
Dio Brando

VS.
Yoshikage Kira ASB
Yoshikage Kira

I've been wondering for a while: if Straizo can regenerate from being blown to pieces by Joseph, why did DIO die when he was only split and exploded because Za Warudo got broken in the knee by Star Platinum?

I think because unlike DIO, The World can't regenerate and essentially his spirit/being, so destroying his Stand like that killed DIO, and also it wasn't just at the knee, The World suffered a huge crack that covered all the way from its torso to its head, destroying it.

Also, it was only temporary I believe, as it said in his profile he survived his Stand's destruction, and was only killed for good when his body was exposed to sunlight.

Kira should have no problem overcoming Dio's regen, however, due to KQ's bombs destroying at an atomic level.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
I think because unlike DIO, The World can't regenerate and essentially his spirit/being, so destroying his Stand like that killed DIO, and also it wasn't just at the knee, The World suffered a huge crack that covered all the way from its torso to its head, destroying it.
Except, you know, in the first MUDAMUDA vs ORAORA DIO regenerated from a cut on the cheek and Za Warudo got the cut healed as well.

I'm not sure about KQ's bomb negating regen though. I mean Josuke claimed that he would fix the first-aid girl with Crazy Diamond even if Kira blew her up.

it's more like his spiritual energy is dead and that he couldn't maintain the world any longer but iirc like Marvel said DIO survived just that they killed him before he had the chance to recover

hmmm i wonder why did heard ppl say he was alive maybe because without his entire body he would have regenerated? eh well now that i remember that scan yeah i don't think he lived

Without knowledge DIO stomps. With knowledge Kira wins. Once Kira knows about your ability he will activate time loop and gg. However Kira is quite overconfident without knowledge and we saw how Jotaro beat him to pulp. DIO will do the same

R1: Dio via time stop Muda Muda Muda, Donut Punch, or knives

R2: Dio, Kira would not set Bites the Dust onto someone while he feels threatened, he removed Bites the Dust from Hayato after Josuke heard him gloat about "Luck is on the side of Yoshikage Kira" and how he won.

Honestly would say Kira both rounds.

For round one dio never gets serious unless he realizes the opponent is a threat. like he did with jotaro and his gang, he only killed them when he realized they were threat. And even then knowing how killer queens bomb doesn't mean he's not going to rely to much on his Regenerationn to survive. Though I'd still say with Dio's time stop it would be really difficult for him.

Round two Kira just bites the dust and SHA to victory

Just letting it out there for those who misunderstand anything:

-DIO CANNOT survive being blown up by Kira's bombs, his regen is Mid-High and surviving atomic destruction is a High regen level feat, so yeah, if he gets blown up like Rohan or Shigechi he's done. Josuke can negate Kira's explosions because Crazy Diamond is able to manipulate matter and change objects physically, which is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from Regenerationn of DIO's level. Also about The World healing from a cut, that implies healing from a cut on the cheek is as bad as having yourself explode from the left side of your body and upward, and again atomic destruction > healing from being blown to bits, heck it takes DIO a gew seconds to heal his limbs so that's not much of an issue for KQ.

-Kira would use Bites the Dust if pushed into a corner, in fact he almost did right before being hit by the ambulance, had Koichi not stop him with 3 Freeze giving Jotaro the time to timestop and ORAORAORA him. His overconfidence in it is what lead him to be sloppy and reveal his identity to Josuke outloud when he didn't expect it.

Back