• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both Alucard and dio have eye-contact based mind hax, but Alucard has the precog to know its coming

Flesh buds shouldnt do much of anything seeing as Alucard has a listed resistance to mind hax and Dio has never used them in combat

Alucard almost never actually uses his precog in battle, and we see him fight enough times to know it's his norm. (Although Dio can stop time so he's likely faster on the draw. Unsure if The World could snap him out of it, if it puts him in a comatose state or makes him completely unconscious, stands cant be used or protect the user unless already summoned in those cases and as such if The World aint out it would work on Dio fine, if not though the world should be able to snap him outta it by having it's own mind an personality seperate from Dio and being sentient)

I dont think those would work either, mostly because he doesnt need a brain to function.

Also hol up, >unequalized.

Dio blitzes, he has all the time in the world, no pun intended to see what works.

I doubt it, even if that's a power he has, Alucard has the same shit.

And nothing really changes.

Dont think anybody was even debating with unequal in mind.

If he kills his soul reserve, yeah totally, all he needs to do is land a blow that would normally kill and one of his souls takes the damage instead, dying in Alucard's place, if Dio can land lethal blows enough times to deplete his soul stock, the final hit would kill perma. The issue is how many souls that is, it's half a million if I recall, basically Dio would have to punch Alucard half a million times. So really, it depends which way we're equaling, if we equal it to Alucard, that many blows seems unrealitic, if we equal to Dio then it should be doable, especially with time stop. Depends on that really.

Incap is also an option because I dont think Alucard can get around being frozen, it wont kill him, and it wont overcome his regen, but if Dio kinda just, leaves him there, that would work from what we know.

WeeklyBattles said:
All of which are noped by Al's bullshit regen and intangibility
Due note this aint EOS Alucard, he doesnt have schrodinger.

And aint his intang via shadows? I dont think that would matter much due to Stands like Chariot being able to interact with Sethan, which is a shadow bound stand. Nvm I forgot he phased through a wall, but that really shouldnt matter, Stands can interact with intangible things just fine.

WeeklyBattles said:
Chariot190 said:
Due note this aint EOS Alucard, he doesnt have schrodinger.
Pre-Schrodinger Alucard still has bullshit regen and intangibility
I'm aware, I even stated why it's good, his soul reserve is massive.

Chariot190 said:
Incap is also an option because I dont think Alucard can get around being frozen, it wont kill him, and it wont overcome his regen, but if Dio kinda just, leaves him there, that would work from what we know.
Alucard would just break himself out, he would regen if it destroyed his body, or just phase through it

Dio's freeze doesnt incase, it freezes the thing in question solid (see Dire, it takes Dio, in his own words, I think 3-4 seconds to completely freeze an adult male?). He cant break out because he isnt incased in it. He is the ice. Yeah he could regen if his body was broken, but if Dio kinda just, doesnt break his body. Seeing as he'd know not to do that after it fails the first time. and can just do it again within time stop, yeah.

Same thing with the latter, he cant phase through it if he is it. Phasing aint a get out of jail free card like that.

And if this is Lv0, that's actually a bit of a bad case for Alu.

Because his soul reserve is out in the open now, Dio doesnt need to land a lethal blow on alu like 500,000 times, he can just go after the soul stocks themselves in stopped time, or if he's smart, would just use SRSE to mow down his stocks. And Alu cant exactly stop this because time stop. Which extends after each usage due to this being peak Dio, and can be spammed with not even a second of cool down.

That wouldnt bypass his regen though, plus Dio has a tendency to smash the things he freezes which would be even worse because it would give Alucard th means to set up a trap of Dio thinking he's won.

Also, since Alucard is bloodlusted, he just thinks and crushed Dio with his 8-B telekinesis

Did you not read what I said? I straight up said of course it wouldnt bypass the regen if Dio crushed him. I even followed up with the fact Dio can just try again because lol time stop and this time not crush him.

Dio makes sure his opponents are dead, I'm pretty sure Dio aint gonna just assume the dude with a half million souls on his side is gonna die when he probably realized what's going on after he punched him and the soul took the damage instead, not to mention when the other person he did it too didnt even die despite being reduced to a head. This Dio learned from his mistakes. This aint PB Dio.

Alucard usually just, well, usually never pisses off midfight to do things like that? Ever if I recall.

I dont think Alucard has ever used tk even when bloodlusted, and wasnt it you who was trying to insinuate Dio wouldnt use these moves because he never did so even when bloodlusted? If you can give a valid explanation why this situation is different though and why Alu would use these things despite not doing so in his manga then that's different. But no double standards please.

Anyway it's time to go ghost, it's like 1am.

If this is bloodlusted than Alucard and his TK take this pretty easily.

Stopping time is also not instantaneous, there's a brief period of slowdown half a second before it stops. This was shown when Star Platinum hit that buzzer beater before he smashed his skull in.

Even if he were to stop time before he gets TK crushed he can't do much to Alucard and his intangibility.

Back