• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio Brando (PB) VS Venom (Edward Brock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venom for the wins. Also i don't think that Brock would be capable to drain Dio brain, the suit need first to absorb Dio's body to do that.

But higher Dura, skills, capable to make weapons from his limbs gives him the edge of the battle.

7/10 Diff.

Also, i made a Vs with Jonathan Vs Gambit, but nonone could do anything since that was made before the wiki lock.... :(

I think Venom. Dio can win if he success to freezed Venom, but I think Venom shapeshift should has more advantage. He should use that to eat Dio's brain before let him do that.

I would say Venom due to his greater reach and greater level of experience. Dio has only limited experience against Ripple users in part 1 while Venom has plenty of experience against Spider-Man and other such people. Dio can freeze him which may give Dio a win if he can do it, but Venom's shape shifting should make it harder to do that. And Venom's healing factor would make Dio's Space Ripper Stingy Eyes a lot less effective. Dio might win, but I think Venom has the advantage. I would call it 60/40 in Venom's favor.

Just a question, but does Brock also have this level of regen, or is it just the symbiote? Also, if Dio happens to kill Brock he'd also have a zombie on his side(Although Venom would still definitely probably be able to control it), I'm currently conflicted on who to vote for though, it's pretty even

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Just a question, but does Brock also have this level of regen, or is it just the symbiote? Also, if Dio happens to kill Brock he'd also have a zombie on his side(Although Venom would still definitely probably be able to control it), I'm currently conflicted on who to vote for though, it's pretty eve
The symbiote allows the user to copy any ability from the pasted user. In this point, Venom already possess Deadpool and you know how hard is to kill that guy.

Whatever, even without that level of regen, Venom can surpass any disease that the user was infected, even the most lethal viruses can't past him ( Marvel zombies is not canon, also their galactus is made of flesh).

Lol, I can just imagine the symbiote detaching a little from Brook to fight Dio's stand while Brock fights Dio himself.

Good fight Arigarmy.

^ I know you feel, maybe you'll be lucky next time.

Anyway, since grace period already pass, can someone add this match to profiles? Page Dio is locked so I can't update this by myself.

Might just be me being picky here, but I'd say you should probably leave a note on the profile stating that the version of Dio used was Phantom Blood Dio and not one of the other versions of him, just for the sake of elaborating on why he lost.

Hmm. Good to note actually in case one doesn't read/look at the thread here.

In any case, i'll close this up since it seems concluded and will do this for the other page that is Venoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back