• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Voltron has flight, superior range (several hundred kilometers vs a few miles), and superior weapon mastery (mastery over swords and guns vs master in sword fighting). I give this to him.

Voltron can fly and has superior range, I am sure he can take down the Megazord by just being away from him and shooting him down. In close combat I think it is even, but the range and flight advantage tho

If Green Ranger scales to SPD Shadow Ranger, at least in civilian form, then Megazord should be well above Low Stellar, and should be able to tank any of Voltron's strikes.

Gonna go Megazord.

The Paladins only really fly away and shoot at their opponent from afar in dire situations and are mostly very aggressive in physical combat or, using their versatility to overwhelm their opponent or use their slew of powers to catch them off guard. I don't think it's been outright stated, but it seems like their melee attacks are stronger than their beam attacks since they defeat most their enemies with a good punch, while their beams are usually back up.

This fight mostly comes down to a battle of strategy: The Rangers vs The Paladins in a battle of smarts. While the Rangers are plenty good fighters in their own regard, The Paladins are more experienced in facing off against more serious enemies who really test their limits. As such, most the times The Paladins have to come up with more creative solution as to how to beat their foes.

I think their creativity ultimately gives them the win, I believe they would come up with a solution to destroy the Megazord that the Rangers may not see coming.

This is a close match though.

Numbersguy said:
Voltron now has 5... two more and he wins
Fixed that for you. OvO

Edit: Why can't my other threads be this quick?

I'm sitting on other good match-ups and they have been bumped without a single voter. RIP, lol

question does voltron have to get the megazord destroyed then voltron wins or do they have to destroy the Rangers inside the zord to win.

Huesito88 said:
question of the megazord gets destroyed then voltron wins or do they have to destroy the Rangers inside the zord to win.
Really shouldn't matter since the Voltron shouldn't be able to really hurt the Megazord.

Huesito88 said:
question does voltron have to get the megazord destroyed then voltron wins or do they have to destroy the Rangers inside the zord to win.
As long as each rangers zord is destroyed, and all of them are destroyed beyond recharging/repair within the SBA timer, it's GG.

Gonna have to agree with Dark on this one, in character the Rangers never really think of creative or strategic solutions when fighting monsters. The Rangers seemingly tend to attack enemies head on so I doubt they'd do anything out of the ordinary against Voltron. With the combination of Voltron's flight, range of attacks (going on the assumptions that Voltron can use Red Lion's laser attack and that hundreds of km > few miles), the experience of its pilots, and their battle tactics, Voltron ultimately wins this.

They're both in the Ninaton range. Voltron is in the lower Ninatons while Megazord is in the higher levels.

They're not to far apart though.

After re-reading what Nephillim first said on the thread I believe they're implying that Tommy Oliver is the wielder of Megazord here and that Oliver's Low 4-C stat somehow applies to Megazord. I could be misinterpreting though.

Megazord should scale to Yottatons, likely to the Low stellar feat from later seasons, we had a whole blog about this

EDIT: Wait, think I got confused on something. Apologies.

@Der

Tommy was Low 4-C in a much later season. This is MMPR Megazord, which is 5-A

@Neph

No worries.

Darkanine said:
@Der
Tommy was Low 4-C in a much later season. This is MMPR Megazord, which is 5-A

@Neph

No worries.
I was thinking of the SPD Rangers with their Low 4-C stuff and thinking they shoudl scale to MMPR Jason and Tommy who in turn scale to Megazord

Time's up, I will sort out this thread and it can be closed.

I will go for Voltron, yes the Megazord has boasted excellent abilities in hand to hand and Sword Combat but even then Voltron couldn't go down so easily,i mean Voltron's huge arsenal put it ahead especially in long range, and even if The Megazord could in close it couldn't keep up with Voltron's Blazing Speed.Like Voltron can travel between Galaxies in a matter of hours and it can fly.

NECRO

This thread was made in 2017, the last comment besides yours was from 2017, this is a heavy necro

Back