• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dino Crisis Upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Vibration Manip and Dura Neg is good for the Solid Cannon, although don't think the t-rex and the giga should have any notable resistance against these powers as the aoe is pretty small compared with their size, making any damage negligible.

Just as above, poisons are not as effective against big animals due the relative small dose.

I guess Vibration Manip and Dura Neg is good for the Solid Cannon, although don't think the t-rex and the giga should have any notable resistance against these powers as the aoe is pretty small compared with their size, making any damage negligible.

Just as above, poisons are not as effective against big animals due the relative small dose.
Although the poison can kill the Therizinosaurus who are 3 meters tall, possibly bigger..

Last edited:
Also I wanna propose separate the Jet-Black T-Rex profile from the regular yellow Rexes as according guides JB is the biggest and strongest rex ever! She is also a very notable character to share profile with the regular rexes.

Mosasaurus, Utahraptors should be upgraded too.

Regina used a highly metal armored diving suit when underwater and the mosas can easily kill people with the diving suits.

Utahraptors are roughly 2 times stronger than even megaraptors who are 9-A.

Also Therizinosaurus should be tier 9-A as they can kill Regina Wall level+ Regina in two hits.

Last edited:
I agree with it being "At least 8-C"

Also I wanna propose separate the Jet-Black T-Rex profile from the regular yellow Rexes as according guides JB is the biggest and strongest rex ever! She is also a very notable character to share profile with the regular rexes.
Dope (maybe the main profile can cover the individuals in the first two games?
Regina used a highly metal armored diving suit when underwater and the mosas can easily kill people with the diving suits.
What would this yield again?
I'm fine with scaling but not via multipliers imo
I'd rather a higher Wall+ or just likely higher
9-A implies a one shot and I'm not sure if Regina is even high enough to have something upscale to 9-A via the hypothetical oneshot

Dope (maybe the main profile can cover the individuals in the first two games?

What would this yield again?

I'm fine with scaling but not via multipliers imo

I'd rather a higher Wall+ or just likely higher
9-A implies a one shot and I'm not sure if Regina is even high enough to have something upscale to 9-A via the hypothetical oneshot
Yes. It will cover the individuals from first two games.

Regina has Wall level+ durability as she can survive attacks from Inostrancevia and also struggle with them. But even using protection aka the Diving suit which is made out of metal the Mosasaurus can make considerable damage to her. However the Mosas durability is likely inferior to their AP as they always die from one single shot of the Aquagrenade.

Yeah makes sense, likely higher sounds good.

Last edited:
Alright. Anything else need concluding?

Alright. Anything else need concluding?
Yes.

Carnotaurus can one-shot Megaraptors who are this durable.

And Jet-Black T-Rex can one-shot the Carnotaurus.

Soo via that power scaling chain the Jet-Black T-Rex should be Building level.

Also my question is if we should keep Healing for some dinos who can use meat to restore their life bar in the Dino Coliseum?

Healing should be fine yes, and I'd put it at "At least 9-A" for that reasoning

That seems okay then.

My Giganotosaurs calc was accepted! 0.1740 Tons of TNT (Small Building level+)

The T-Rex should scale since he survived blows from the Giga.

Another possible upgrade as Patrick dodged MTHR lasers in battle.

This likely warrantes Speed of Light reactions speed for Patrick and most of Dino Crisis 3 cast.

Also I wanna propose scale the Jet-Black T-Rex from the Gigan as according various guides the Jet-Black Rex is the strongest carnivore of his time!

"Translation:"

The strongest carnivorous dinosaur on Earth.

Jet-black and intimidating.

Overwhelmingly the strongest tyrant

The strongest carnivore on Earth, commonly known as the T-REX. Its shiny black skin is a sign that it is a unique species that exists only once in tens of thousands. The black and shiny skin is a sign of a different species. It is the guardian of the Mother Computer. As the guardian of the Mother Computer, he displays perfect fighting skills in both offense and defense.

Regular Raptors should be Wall level+ too since they has struggled against Regina.

Last edited:
My Giganotosaurs calc was accepted! 0.1740 Tons of TNT (Small Building level+)

The T-Rex should scale since he survived blows from the Giga.

Another possible upgrade as Patrick dodged MTHR lasers in battle.

This likely warrantes Speed of Light reactions speed for Patrick and most of Dino Crisis 3 cast.

Also I wanna propose scale the Jet-Black T-Rex from the Gigan as according various guides the Jet-Black Rex is the strongest carnivore of his time!

"Translation:"

The strongest carnivorous dinosaur on Earth.

Jet-black and intimidating.

Overwhelmingly the strongest tyrant

The strongest carnivore on Earth, commonly known as the T-REX. Its shiny black skin is a sign that it is a unique species that exists only once in tens of thousands. The black and shiny skin is a sign of a different species. It is the guardian of the Mother Computer. As the guardian of the Mother Computer, he displays perfect fighting skills in both offense and defense.

Regular Raptors should be Wall level+ too since they has struggled against Regina.
This seems fine, though the laser feat needs to be calced first.

I've applied all the accepted updates except for the Laser feat.

We just need to disscuss if we can keep the healing for the dinosaurs via food items.... something that only happens in a side game.

Here there are the optinal items for the dinosaurs:

Thoughts?

I have asked many people but is difficult to calculate the laser feat due to the angle.

The other solution is adding "Possibly '''Relativistic+''' to Patrick as it is the most common speed by dodging lasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back