• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimitri (Fire Emblem) vs Cole MacGrath

Well Dimitri can Seal Movement and use Aegis, if he gets in close he can dominate Cole in cqc too. That said Claude is gonna be next so bump

Good news in that front. Revusions have made inFAMOUS vs Homestuck matches fair again. I intend to put Good Cole through quiet the gauntlet starting tomorrow.

Ya know I got an idea for a nice plot idea for this, maybe Dimitri goes on a rampage and it falls to Cole to try and stop him. I'll give it a shot writing it lol

Cole fell to one knee after hurling a powerful blast of lightning at Dimitri, the fight had taken a lot out of him. For some medivial cosplayer the guy could hurt like a truck, it got to the point where Cole actually wished he was fighting Kessler again. But the smoke cleared, showing Dimitri was nothing more than a charring heap on the floor.

He was still breathing though, twitching his fingers. Dimitri coughed hard, Cole looked at him. Figuring he'd won the battle at last the electric man walked carefully to the fallen lord. "Ha.......ha.......so this is how it ends......" Dimitri said, his once noble features now just burnt skin.

MacGrath sighed and said "I'm sorry pal, you gave me no choice......."

Dimitri tried to shake his head "No, forget it. It was my fate to perish in battle......a monster like me.......Would you.........do one thing for me?........" he muttered......

Cole nodded and listened carefully.

"Tell........Byleth......I'm sorry......." with that the lord breathed his last.

Cole stood there for at least a minute, wondering about who this guy was and where he came from. The guy was a teenager, had his life ahead of him. Cole knew he done the right thing in defending himself, but he couldn't help but think if he met this kid earlier. Maybe he could have helped him, sighing Cole made a best an effort he could to cover him before moving to find Zeke. He needed to make peace with him before it was too late now that he thought on it.

Back