• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimensions & Space-Times

Ok here is a question that has been racking my brain for a while now. In LDG Universes are referred to as bubbles of Space-Time and everything about them is contained within sed bubble and tangled together with other universes via their timelines. So how would this coincide with universes that have more than four dimensions?

For example, if a universe has 11 dimensions but is contained within my own Space-Time and Timeline wouldn't that make the entire structure of sed universe 12D as the time of that universe would have an uncountably infinite superiority towards those 11 dimensions?

Ok here is a question that has been racking my brain for a while now. In LDG Universes are referred to as bubbles of Space-Time and everything about them is contained within sed bubble and tangled together with other universes via their timelines. So how would this coincide with universes that have more than four dimensions?

For example, if a universe has 11 dimensions but is contained within my own Space-Time and Timeline wouldn't that make the entire structure of sed universe 12D as the time of that universe would have an uncountably infinite superiority towards those 11 dimensions?
Strictly 11D unless there is mentions of 12D as well

No. The wiki treats that having a space time continuum of higher dimensions will not create a newer higher dimension as far as I know. Although we can indeed increase dimensionallity through time albeit need to be explicit on it which you need to use the statement of newer temporal dimensions or something similar to it.

(1 temporal dimension + n spatial dimensions or 2 temporal dimension + n spatial dimensions are some examples.)

Overall for something that contains this bubble to be an even higher dimensional they need feat or statements of infinitesimal and etc.
I see and what if there was a Low 1-A Space embedded in a Timeline that has dimensional superiority would that be 1-A?
You mean something like Set A>Set B with Set B being L1-A?

No. The wiki treats that having a space time continuum of higher dimensions will not create a newer higher dimension as far as I know. Although we can indeed increase dimensionallity through time albeit need to be explicit on it which you need to use the statement of newer temporal dimensions or something similar to it.

(1 temporal dimension + n spatial dimensions or 2 temporal dimension + n spatial dimensions are some examples.)

Overall for something that contains this bubble to be an even higher dimensional they need feat or statements of infinitesimal and etc.
Oh, I get it, thanks cat.
You mean something like Set A>Set B with Set B being L1-A?
Yes

Back