• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digital Angel vs Squid God: Lucemon vs Amon

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
Lucemo takes on Amo! The haxxed 4-Bs with "mon" in their names go at it.

Rules:

Lucemon is at base and Amon is 4-B in physical form.

Both in character.

Battle Occurs on Earth.

Who wins and why?

Amon: 0

Lucemon: 1

Both lose because the United Earth Directorate have been stockpiling Valkyries for years and they're OP against any air unit, and both of these guys float higher than 2 inches above the ground, and therefore are air units.

For real though, would Lucemon start with Mind Control in character? For that matter, would Amon? It doesn't appear either are resistant to mind control, so if they're both willing to open up with it it seems like it could go either way.

I know nothing about Lucemon's character, but Amon may very well try to lead with it. He mind controlled the Zerg and Terran at the first chance he got.

Actually Lucemon does have a resistance seeing as he was sealed in the Dark Area for countless years and managed to not have his mind, body and soul erased while he was there.

I'm not a Digimon fan; how does resisting being destroyed by the Dark Area imply resistance to mind control? I am just wondering.

Hmm. Interesting. Well I don't know if Lucemon would instantly you mind control in character; is this a common thing for him to do in his series?

Dragon, in all seriousness, that's not how it works. Otherwise every Low Godly regenerator would have that resistance.

The real cal howard said:
Change of plans for my words. Replace it with Undertale instead of LG regenerator.
I don't know undertale. Also read my reply. I forgot the Mind, Body and Soul stuff was for natural inhabitants only.

I see it, and I see people being happy and agreeing with each other about things. Which naturally is a good thing.

Anyway, to vote Lucemon via his own Mind haxes and his extremely powerful sealing (strong enough to seal Giant Golden 2-C Dragons)

Hmm. Sealing would counter Amon's regen. Added 1 win for Lucemon (those in favor make your votes known; I am not counting votes saying he is tier 2 in base).

Back