• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon X Shin Megami Tensei

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Now Digimon Cyber Sleuth has been labeled Digimon meets SMT for a reason. Not only is the character artist the same, but the concepts of both verse actually match a little bit. The use of Data is the biggest connection. Only difference really is that SMT has like 10-Dimensions and Digimon has like 6 or 7...maybe more. Now if these verse would become one. How do you think the cosmology and stories of both verses be?

Though for Digimon fans the question is. Will Leomon still die every season?

Leomon Meme

Well, God would be The Great Will, the only difference is that Zeedmilleniummon wouldn't be caged away, and he'd be a lot grumpier and more articulate.

YHVH and Yggdrasil would not like each other. The Royal Knights would likely be the counterparts to YHVH's angels.

Nah, Takumi is Jonathan.

I wonder who Merkabah would be...not sure if Lucemon has a "good" counterpart.

Y'Know if SMT X Fire Emblem is a thing I think we are due for a SMT X Digimon

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Y'Know if SMT X Fire Emblem is a thing I think we are due for a SMT X Digimo
I mean, that was more Persona and Fire Emblem AFAIK. Something that got changed during development but they kept the title for some reason.

I know it probably would've never have happened like this buuut...imagine if it was just a standard SMT game, only the protagonist were the FE: Awakening cast who mysteriously got sent to the Megaten megaverse. C'mon, Chrom, Owain, Basilio and Robin slaying Satan would've been awesome!

And the final boss could've been a huge, satanic version of Grimma.

On a side note. My thought process when I was playing SMT IV from time to time (mostly in the mid game) was "You know, you could just replace a few terms around and replace the demons with Digimon and this be a great Digimon game" and my thought process when playing Cyber Sleuth was "just replace the Digimon with demons and this be a pretty amazing SMT game".

A crossover just needs to happen, man.

Dunno. Apocalpyse came out when I was having some money issues and I kind of forgot to get it afterwards..

A good friend of mine said it was really good, but not as good as SMT IV in his opinion. Saying the atmosphere wasn't as well done and such.

Well looks like I didn't waste my $32. Probably shoulda asked this beforehand tho.

Back