• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon World: DS/Dawn/Dusk Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So this is a continuation of the Chronomon discussion from the 4th Misc Digimon Revisions.

Chronomon's Role
To shamelessly copy and Paste from the last thread.

So this is something that I've thought about for a bit, but dismissed it, but I thought I might as well bring it up. Chronomon was said to be create for the purpose of defeating Yggdrasil and rewriting the entire Digital World. Now the issue here is whether they mean her avatars or True Yggdrasil. However, this role seems to be similar to VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon. So do you guys think Chronomon deserves a "High 2-A" tier like them, or should Ultra Mega Chicken stay where he's at?

Now pretty much all of us agreed to this, however, Executor posted another piece of evidence as well to support it.

CHronomon Destroy
Here we see that Chronomon was intending to destroy everything in the Digital World. Now as we know the Multiverse is indeed infinite. And based on the wording, Chronomon seemed to have aimed to destroy "All Worlds". This would prompt an upgrade to "At least 2-A". However, there is also the fact that we know Chronomon was made to defeat Yggdrasil and Rewrite the Digital World, and as such would prompt a "likely High 2-A" rating with it.

So these are my recommended tiers for Chronomon

1) Our common "At least 2-A, likely High 2-A" rating

2) And "At least 2-A" rating

3) An "At least 2-A" key and a separate Composite "High 2-A" key.

Scaling
Now to get into the main revisions. This stat update to Chronomon would upgrade all of the DS/Dawn/Dusk cast to whatever rating is decided above.

Those who scale would be

DS:

Alphamo

Digimon Sovereigns (Azulongmo, Ebonwumo, Zhuqiaomo and Baihumo)

ClavisAngemo

Seven Great Demon Lords

ArmagedDemon

Dawn/Dusk:

Sayo

Koh

ChaosGallantmo/Chief Julia

Ophanimo/Chief Glare

ChaosGrimmon and ExoGrimmo

GAIA Origin (Alphamo, Omegamo, Susanoomo, Apocalymo, Beelzemon Blast Mode, Gallantmon Crimson Mode, ZeedMillenniummo, Leopardmo and Sleipmo.)

GranDracmo and the rest of Kowloon CO. (Gaiomo, WaruSeadramon, SkullBaluchimon, Merukimo and Spinomon.

Anubismo

Speed
An easy update. The cast would gain the Infinite, possibly Immeasurable speed key for fighting Chronomon who one-shot Alphamon. Fighting the Seven Great Demon Lords, Fighting GAIA Origin who has a Royal Knight and a Demon Lord in the group, and fighting GranDracmon.

DS Protagonist, Sayo and Koh
Now we must talk about the Digimon these guys canonically use in battle, or obtain. Basically Pokemon Trainers on Steroids.

DS Protag: He gets the abilities of: WarGreymo, MetalGarurumo, Rosemo, Chronomo and Beelzemo.

Sayo: She gets: Dianamo, GranDracmo, MirageGaogamon BM, Clockmo, Lotosmo, Beelzemon Blast Mode, Zanbamon, SkullScorpiomon, Gaiomo and ChaosGallantmo, Chicchimon, Calumon.

Koh: He gets: Apollomo, Anubismo, ShineGreymon BM, Seraphimo, Hououmon, Ophanimo, Gallantmon Crimson Mode, Chicchimon, Calumon.

Format for Tamer Files
In order for people to know who a tamer gets a power from, when doing profiles for Tamers/Hackers, we should have multiple Powers and Abilities keys for each Digimon and list the powers in each key.

Example:

"Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Durability Negation (Randommon) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Time Manipulation, Durability Negation (SuperRandommon) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Spatial Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, All Lucemon Abilities, All Zeed Abilities (SuperMegaUltraRandommon)"

This is basically it.

Zeed: A transliteration of zd (ziyd/zeed), which means "proud"; vowels are not normally indicated in Hebrew writing, hence "z'd".

So basicallly meaning ProudMillenniummon. ovo

@Cal

It's just a transliteration of "Zed/Zet" the Japanese pronunciation of the letter "Z".

As for the upgrades themselves, they shouldn't be unreasonable (I always wondered why GranDracmon was strangely below the SGDL despite supposedly being strong enough to make them wary of messing with him).

The Tamer profile changes seem reasonable as well.

PaChi2 said:
Digimon must be the verse with the most 2-A, not even kidding.
And it will earn more when Re: Digitize profiles are made. Mainly because of the Stella Memorials which introduced a new mechanic into the franchise in relation to temporal data and world possibilities.

Pokemon: We have 4 haxed 2-B's

Digimon: Bro we have 2-A's for days.

Pokemon: 2-A's for days?

Digimon: 2-A's for days.

Pokemon:...........

One more thing. Should we count Super Bosses in this or no? I want approval beforehand.

I'm fine with At least 2-A, likely High 2-A Chronomon. Or, At least 2-A if the High 2-A part gets rejcted. Does this also scale to Minervamon? She was a post game boss in Dawn/Dusk. The format looks good as well.

Minomon-digimon-frontier-12.7
"I am Doom. Destroyer of worlds! What "Gods" dare stand against me?" - Minomon 2017

Minimon vs YHVH when

But yeah, it only applies to a specifically trained Minomon who far surpassed Imperialdramon PM and even Chronomon.

why did everyone get so scared with Apocalymon and MaloMyotismon? Even Lucemon Satan Mode... Minomon is the true monster behind all of this, ovo

I wouldn't be surprised if they retconned Apocalymon into a Multiversal threat. It's the cool thing to do in Digimon nowadays.

Related note: Only 4 more days til TRI 5 comes out. I wonder if they're gonna expand upon Apocalymon's role or maybe we'll finally know what the hell is happening.

Darkanine said:
I wouldn't be surprised if they retconned Apocalymon into a Multiversal threat. It's the cool thing to do in Digimon nowadays.

Related note: Only 4 more days til TRI 5 comes out. I wonder if they're gonna expand upon Apocalymon's role or maybe we'll finally know what the hell is happening.
Digimon TRI in a nutshell.

However I will ask. Which 2-A options are we using from the OP? I assumed option 1. But we never actually voted...

Sorta necro-ing this thread (though it hasn't been a full month yet, I guess), but why are we scaling Tamer Test mons to major enemies? This seems ludicrously inconsistent with guys like Chronomon being serious threats to the entire digital world, and is a test of skill as opposed to Koh/Sayo fighting another world-ending foe.

I think it's one of the endgame super boss things, but now that you mention it, we can technically do this fight before Chronomon can't we?

Now that I think about it, they are very hard boss fight, but not exactly like Super Bosses. Now where should we place Minomon now. Our adorable powerhouse is gone...

They also scale off of Imperialdramon PM, who should be comparable if not superior to DS/Dawn/Dusk Alphamon

I have no idea. The trained Minomon you fight is shown to be a very powerful mon, but I wouldn't scale it to Chronomon, who was hilariously OP compared to most other things.

Darkanine said:
They also scale off of Imperialdramon PM, who should be comparable if not superior to DS/Dawn/Dusk Alphamo
Does that Imperialdramon though. Does he even have a backstory?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I have no idea. The trained Minomon you fight is shown to be a very powerful mon, but I wouldn't scale it to Chronomon, who was hilariously OP compared to most other things.
Maybe just a solid 2-A tier, but just below Chronomon? Or maybe even 2-B? (This'll be a good excuse for 2-B mons again. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back