• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon World Dawn/Dusk revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 2-C for end game characters, 2-C for post game (thats when Chronomon was defeated/obtained anywho). What do you think Gaia Origin would scale too, Marvel?

I see no problem with that. Though which Gaia Origin members are you talking about? So we are making tabs for the Dusk/Dawn versions?

For them, I think At least Low 2-C is best, since Alphamon in DS did survive a hit from Chronomon and the Gaia Origin should be around Alphamon's level, but he was pretty much out of the fight with one casual hit from Chronomon, so Low 2-C or At least Low 2-C is best.

I guess Leopardmon/Duftmon, Sleipmon and Apocalymon. They all scale, but the rest already either have Low 2-C tiers or have enough dividers as is and would be messy.

What do you think about Platinum Tamers scaling? Would they scale to Chronomon or ExoGrimmmon?

Not sure, really. While they are powerful, I'm not sure if they would be powerful as either of them, since most likely they would have helped Sayo/Koh fight ExoGrimmon if they could.

I think 3-A is good enough, as they should be in the same league as Chief Glare or Julia with Ophanimon/ChaosGallantmon respectively.

Aight, I can go with that.

I'll be willing to start the revisions once If I get an A.OK from Reppu.

Speaking of which, I think Grimmon (Before his Chaos and Exo forms) on his own should be up to 3-A at max, since he beat both Julia/Glare with Ophanimon/ChaosGallantmon and possessed one of the two Digimon (dependind on which version) and only stopped due to Koh/Sayo beating him.

I may not be exactly knowledgeable about the series, but the changes seem fine.

@Darkanine

They seems solid as a whole. However, I'm curious about MarvelFanatic's statement about Sayo beating Koh in every one of their rounds, as the converse is true in Dawn.

Reppuzan said:
@Darkanine
They seems solid as a whole. However, I'm curious about MarvelFanatic's statement about Sayo beating Koh in every one of their rounds, as the converse is true in Dawn.
I think he means in terms of Cyber Sleuth. It seems as though this is the DMD Sayo.

Well, in the XROS Wars game, Sayo was depicted as being a single tier above Koh but that's the only thing I can think of that makes her superior to Koh (other than the Cyber Sleuth stuff, I guess). So I'll commence to revising the pages.

Edit: I completely forgot again, but this also logically scales to their canon party members.

@Reppuzan

As said previously, yes I know in Dawn Koh beats Sayo in every fight, and they should be at the same level (3-A).

However, we're not sure if that's the case in Cyber Sleuth, as only Sayo appeared in it and Koh was not mentioned, putting Koh at 2-A on the assumption he could have been as strong as Sayo at that point with no evidence or statements supporting this seems suspicious and would spark off another thread on its own.

@Marvel. I thought Grimmon beat them through mind hax and not strength? Is been awhile so I may be misremembering.

@Dragon. Thanks, dude!

@Darkanine

Maybe, but he did use Chrono DSR (I think) at Access Glacier and it put Koh/Sayo out of comission with it.

On second thought, yeah nevermind. He was able to beat them the same way when he was just in his Energy form in the first fight against him, so yeah, probably just mind hax.

And on that note, we should add Mind Control and Possession to his abilities, since he showed those abilities throughout the game.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
@RadicalMrR
Yeah, I know, but since Sayo is the only one mentioned in Cyber Sleuth and there are multiple realities in the Digimon Multiverse, this Sayo was most likely superior to Koh.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Fights in Dusk/Dawn or in Cyber Sleuth? Because there is a huge power gap between them.

If Cyber Sleuth, then there's no problem.

If Dawn/Dusk, well not sure since we have no indication of how powerful they were then compared to Cyber Sleuth. And since ExoGrimmon can't scale, ZeedMillenniummon (who is supposed to be the strongest being in Digimon second only to God) was displayed no where near that level of power or even acting the way it should, it would be very questionable scaling at best, contraditory and inconsistent at worst.
Completely agree, this sounds like the most plausible thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back