• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon World Dawn and Dusk Revisions

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Some major arcs in the Digimon Multiverse need Revising. I will go over my changes for one of them.

Sayo:

-Does she get Anubismon? If so she needs his Reality Warping.

-She needs the fact that she can fight in beyond Absolute Zero temperatures and can freeze to Absolute Zero with Dianamon. This is due to Dianamon's translated Databook descriptio .

-She needs to be FTL+ for being simply having a Dianamon canonically.

-Resistance to Mind Manipulation via Resisting ExoGrimmon's Mind based Attacks.

-Emotion Manipulation via GranDracmon.

-Resurrection via GranDracmo

Koh:

-Reality Warping due to Anubismon.

-Resistance to Mind Manipulation via Resisting ExoGrimmon's Mind based Attacks.

-Life Force Absorption via Hououmon

GranDracmon:

-Should also be Low 2-C, possibly 2-C via being a usable Digimon of Sayo's that she can call upon.

Chronomon:

-Reality Warping

Hououmon:

-Pretty much the same gist as GranDracmon

Grimmon:

-Mind Manipulation, due being able to effect the minds of Digimon including ChaosGallantmon.

ChaosGallantmon:

-Same as Hououmon and GranDracmon. Only this time he actually fought them during the last arc of the game.

-The same resistances as Gallantmon since he is simply a Dark Gallantmon.

Did I miss anything?

Also we could also discuss Sayo and Koh fighting Zeed as well.

Well I'm not exactly going for a tier upgrade. Just possibly some resistances. Hence, why it's an afterthought.

You should probably inform him about this thread in any case.

@Dragon

Remind me why Anubismon has Reality Warping? Last I checked he judges the souls of the Digital World and it's been a long time since I played Digimon World Dawn an Dusk.

Otherwise I have no problems with the rest.

I have no idea. I didn't make his file. I was moreso going by what was on the file. Maybe Dark knows. I will send him a message about this thread soon.

I gave Anubismon reality warping for being able to create Pyramids out of light. Re-reading his reference book entry on Wikimon makes me believe it's just Light Manipulation, though. I think it should be removed.

I think he should have Death Manipulation though.

It has power as mighty as to decide the rebirth of a Digimo, and furthermore, it has the role of the Digital World's judge
~ Reference Book​
I think it should also have Age Manipulation:

As for the Digimon transferred to the Dark Area, if their data is evil, it imprisons them within eternal darkness, but if their data is good, it has the ability to reset them back to a Digitama.
~ Reference Book​
By the way, if ChaosGallantmon gets the resistances, so should Megidramon.

According to one theory, Megidramon and Chaos Dukemon are the same being, and it is said that whether that wave of terror is projected as a dark knight or as a dark dragon depends on the observer.
~ Reference Book (Megidramon)​
Think we should merge their pages since they're the same being? Megidramons page is a bit messy as is last I checked.

Anywho. On the subject of Dawn/Dusk scaling, I have a few questions:

1) Since we have Dawn/Dusk/DS stats for a few pages (GranDracmon for example), should we add the stats to other Digimon who appeared in the games? For example, The Four Holy Beast and The Seven Great Demon Lords fight the post-game protagonist of DS and Dawn/Dusk respectively and thus scale to the "At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C". Additionally, Gallantmon Crimson Mode, Apocalymon, Alphamon and Omegamon fight post-game Koh/Sayo on equal grounds.

2) In a similar vain. Do you think other Digimon of the Chaos Brain should scale off of Ebemo? According to the Reference Book, he can destroy entire planets.

What Digimon are in the Chaos Brain again? Also what Digimon are in the Gaia Origin level?

Would Digimon in the Gaia Origin level be Low 2-C? Though that would raise the question of where were they when the characters y'know COULD'VE USED THEIR HELP!!! XD

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What Digimon are in the Chaos Brain again? Also what Digimon are in the Gaia Origin level?

Metal Greymon, MetalMamemon, MetalEtemon, Andromon, Nanomon, Infermon, Karatenmon, Giromon, BishopChessmon, Deathmon, DeathmonBlack, Devitamamon, MegaGargomon, SlashAngemon

I don't think it should scale outside of their "Dawn/Dusk" incarnations.

Edit: Gaia Origin is: Duftmon, Sleipmon, Apocalymon, Susanoomon, ZeedMillenniummon, Alphamon, Omnimon, Beelzemon Blast Mode, Gallantmon Crimson Mode,

When I say Gaia Origin level I mean the location btw. I remember GranKuwagamon being there for some reason.

@Dragon.

By level, do you mean the Trans Field? It was the final dungeon, excluding that random Volcano in the post game. The list there is:

GranKuwagamon, Minotarumon, Centaurmon, Sinduramon, Silphymon, SuperStarmon, BigMamemon, Vajramon, Knightmon, Brachiomon, Shaujinmon, Kongoumon, Shurimon, Rosemon, Cherubimon (Evil), Imperialdramon Dragon Black Mode, BlackSaintGargomon, Jijimon, Babamon, Cannondramon, Crossmon, Gulfmon, BlackWarGreymon, SkullMammothmon, JumboGamemon, QueenChessmon, KingChessmon, Lilithmon, Lotusmon.

Talk about a varied roster...

I believe the Mega levels should scale to 5-B if not Low 2-C(Kinda iffy on that)...

I doubt random encounters would be above Grimmon, even if they are extremely powerful random encounters. Perhaps "At least 5-B (Should be far superior to Ebemon, who was said to have the offensive power to destroy the Planet), possibly 3-B (Should be roughly in the same league as Gulfmon, who can destroy the Digital World in 7 days). Possibly far higher (Should be well above Mephistomon, whose birth transcended the dimensions. Superior to the Digimon of the Chaos Brain and thus should be far above Digitamamon, who is literally filled with the total sum of "Evil" within the Digital World)"

Edit: Oh yeah forgot about that Star bust. I think Meteormon has a decent, but very vague feat too.

The GAIA Origin members are the strongest thing in-verse, apparently they didn't deem ExoGrimmon to be enough of a threat. The most amusing part I think Apocalymon and Zeed, two godly evil Digimon working together to protect the world instead of destroying it.

Zeed: Destroy the world? What crazy lunatic would do that?

Alphamon: Apparently you....

Zeed: I would NEVER!!!

This is pretty much the Dusk/Dawn Zeed XD

Either 5-B or 4-C as a low end. Also, Meteormon has this feat I briefly mentioned earlier:

A meteor type Gotsumon's Ultimate form which acquired meteor data. It looks a lot like a Gotsumon, but its power is unknown. It can manipulate the power of the universe.

Yeah...

So here are the tier key changes:

Gaia Origin Digimon including Zeed and Apocalymon get a 2-C key. (Arceus vs Zeed can happen now. Cal will be happy...)

Trans Field non Megas get a "5-B or 4-C" rating.

Trans Field Megas get an "4-C. possibly 3-B".

Chaos Brain Digimon get a "5-B" rating.

...We may just need to disregard Meteormon's stuff. Although we could just say that he has a 3-A special attack...I don't know. We rate them all 3-A?

Upon further inspection, another meaning of "power of the universe" (or what I presume to be it) was translated into "Cosmic Energy". I doubt he'd be 3-A regardless, since "Power of the Universe" is really to vague to use.

Manipulating the 'power of the universe' most likely means the cosmic energies and not the energy of the entire universe. Cause Cosmo Flash is described as"Summons cosmic energy, causing a meteor shower or sending opponents to another dimension"

@Mach. Yeah, that's what I assumed.

@Dragon. The in-game description for Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and Dragon Mode Black seem to imply they're equals in sheer power, just that Fighter Mode has more control over it, so I'm personally okay with scaling the Star feat to other end game Megas. I'll see what others think, though.

Edit: Logically, Lilithmon should scale to other Demon Lords, who IIRC fought the protagonist of Digimon World DS (Been years since I beat it, though), so I think she should be excluded on the grounds of having better feats. Likewise, scaling random encounters to Demon Lords seems like a bad idea.

@Dark

About Imperialdramon, his Dragon Mode states:

"Also, Imperialdramon is called the Dragon Mode, but there seems to exist a "Fighter Mode" that is able to liberate all of its power."

This is a little vague, but this statement should probably be interpreted as Imperialdramon getting a major power boost when going into Fighter Mode, as seen when it stomped SkullSatamon after he matched Dragon Mode.

@Reppu.

I was going by the Dawn/Dusk description of the Imperialdramon family, which seems to imply that Imperialdramon Black is the full power of an Imperialdramon that went berserk, while Fighter Mode is teh full power that managed to command the power in a proper fashion.

Dragon Mode: An ancient Dragon Digimon. This form, called "Dragon Mode," allows it to release all of its power. It can become either good or evil depending on how it is treated.

Black: An ImperialDramon that was unable to control its incredible power and went berserk.

Fighter Mode: An Imperialdramon with all of its power released, chaning it into Fighter Mode. Taking on human form allows it to control its power. Its attacks are powerful enough to destroy entire stars.

Of course, trying to make heads or tails of these descriptions, most of which are just a sentence long, is going to be an annoying task.

Hmmm. Either way we get 4-C. However, we could put "likely higher" for Fighter Mode.

So the most important thing I got from this thread Is that Dawn/Dusk Zeed vs Moon=Millenniumon can now be a thing?

If Star level is ultimately not accepted, I'm okay with Planet level as well. Either way, I'm actually quite happy that I can make reasonable stats for QueenChessmon, that's my all time favorite Digimon.

I think Star level is fine. I think we all agree to the other changes correct? Also what about Zeed getting a 2-C key?

Zeed, Beelzemon Blast Mode, Alphamon, Omegamon, Apoclymon, Sleipmon, Leopardmon Susanoomon and Gallantmon CM will all get 2-C Keys. I'll get to adding them.

Edit: 2-C Zeed still seems weird, though..

Back