• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon World Dawn and Dusk Revisions

Didn't Koh/Sayo fight a Moon=Milleniumon on the sliver tamer test? wasn't he put on the same level as ultimate level digimon like vademon...

It was Vademon, Parasimon and Moon if I recall. Considering Zeed was not only out of character but portrayed on a much lower end on the power spectrum, I think it's safe to assume that that's just some weird incarnation of Moon. Or count it as an outlier since it would scale every decent Tamer to 2-C, which seems odd.

Both Moon and Zeed are odd In dawn/dusk, Both were Far weaker than their power with Zeed even being out of character.

It really feels like they were their just because the devs could not think of any memorable digimon to put In those spots and just said screw It

EDIT: Thinking about It A lot of things were weird In dawn/dusk From In training level digimon on par with imperialdramon PM to the group from Digimon Next fight late game Koh/Sayo with champion level digimon

I believe the implication with those In-Training Digimon was that they were REALLY well trained TO THE MAX and were there as a demonstration that any Digimon can be extremely powerful if trained properly (at least, in gameplay). Dawn and Dusk is certaintly a weird part of the franchise. I actually really want to make profiles for more of the characters down the line like Julia, Glare, that one 10 year old who looks and acts 50, but their feats were all over the place. This thread is going to make that easier, at least.

I guess a basic format for Dawn/Dusk profiles would be:

Early/Weak Digimon: Wall to Room level (Scaling off of Koh and Sayo's early game team that matched Raremon)

High-Weak Tier Digimon: Town to Country level (Scaling off of Koh's Angemon) (I think just Town level is more accurate)

Mid Digimon: Planet level (Scaling off of Ebemon, who can destroy planets)

High-Mid Tier: Star to Multi-Galaxy level (Scaling off of Imperialdramon Dragon Mode Black and Gulfmon)

High Tier Tamers: Universe level (Scaling off of the Chiefs)

God Tier: Unvierse level+ to Multi-Universe level+ (Scaling off of Chronomon)

Koh and Sayo were in Digimon Next?

No I meant the tamers from Next were part of the legend tamer battle, With them having Geogreymon, Peckmon and Gaogamon.

So just wondering Gaia origin Zeed will be a key or would he be a profile due to his big difference both In character and power wise from his usual lore incarnation? and his speed rating be FTL+?

Just a different key, which I just added. I'll add 2-C keys to the rest of GAIA Origin shortly.

Back