• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Royal Knight and Demon Lord Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it as chaosgallantmon is only present as an evo of wargrowlmon he isnt even a boss(missed opportunity) or even mentioned in game. Not even by Sayo.

I just remembered that bancholeomon needs this upgrade as well. You have to fight him so that hackmon can digivolve. Plus after the fight he starts training with gankoomon.

I don't know enough about the context for Bancho, what chapter do you fight him in?

Additonaly, Imperialdramon PM might also scale, due to wielding the Grey Sword and is typically portrayed as above Omegamons power.

I forgot the chpt number but it is during the point when you are recruiting royal knights to your side.

However i cannot update him right now but i will later. Imperialdramon should scale to the royal knights.

I agree on the SGDL getting an upgrade too. Anyone know if Zeed and God should be a solid High 2-A, possibly higher, just a solid High 2-A or stay as is?

I say possibly higher with a solid High 2-A

Can you upgrade the demon lords though. I'm kinda drained from the Sengoku Basara files.

2 last digimon...maybe. Monzaemon and Dianamon. However this Monzaemon is made from the powers of the Demon Lords..oddly and Dianamon/Sayo aids you in defeating it.... Also I feel very proud of this thread..lol

Oh yeah. totally forgot that Sayo helps you fight them. It should scale to her too. Reminds me, She should be Low 2-C to 2-C by the end of Dawn/Dusk, scaling off of Chronomon HM.

Remember, Sayo defeated the 7SGDL, is for this reason that Takumi has to help her recover the Dianamon, because it was Karma's target. I believe that it should be updated with PowerScalling with the avatars of SGDL.

But what evidence is there to support Sayo's Demon Lords=Takumi's Demon Lords?

That part I'm not questioning. I'm just making sure we have a solid reason for it. I guess scaling her off of Takumi is fine though I mean I did scale Bancho off of Gankoomon. However she never fights Takumi. She fights Monzaemon with the SGDL powers. So the upgrade should work. I need to create a Mirei profile so that this upgrade will make a little more sense.

An idea considering that Dianamon will get an upgrade, I think all the OT should also receive by being constantly compared to RK's and therefore wars between Yggdrasil DW and ILIAD should be avoided for this very equivalence forces.

That sound reasonable, however if we go that far then ChaosGallantmon and Megidramon would need an upgrade because of Gallantmon. This may be seen as too many digimon upgrades, however I do need help if we are gonna upgrade the OT since well that is a lot of Digimon. I personally think it's best to just upgrade the digimon present in Cyber Sleuth to avoid problems. Since a whole lot of Digimon suddenly getting buffed to 2-A will raise a few flags.

I've made the Mirei file, could one of you perhaps add images of Mastemon and Monzaemon to her files. I will upgrade Sayo.

A little bit late to the party, but

Darkanine said:
High 2-A Drasil, Victory Greymon/Zeed Garurumon (they were created to defeat Drasil if she went haywire) Am I missing anything?
Yes and nope. Victory Greymon/Zeed Garurumon were created to defeat Yggdrasil if she went haywire, but the Yggdrasill they were created to defeat is not True Yggdrasill, just an Yggdrasill 7D6 avatar, as all the robotic-looking Yggdrasills are just that, avatars, according to profile—True Yggdrasill is that gigantic disc outside the Digital World (you can confirm this in X-evo DVD extras—scan here), and so far, we have seen her only in Chronicle, X-evo—as a silent nucleus—and Cyber Sleuth—fused with ME).

So, the power of Victory G and Z'd G depends on how powerful you consider that specific avatar of Yggdrasill is.

Darkanine said:
Am I missing anything?
N.E.O. from profile, as he surpasses even Zeed, according to profile.

This is a thread from 2016, I had already brought the topic of NEO recently and he has been upgraded thanks to Dark and others. NEO in Next was incomplete, at full power he is an existence greater than Yggdrasil.

Regarding the Yggdrasil part in Next, the whole deal with the 7D6 being mere avatars and the main unit being a multiversal entity is a recent addition. In Next, Yggdrasil's consciousness manifests in the form of Norn too and that isn't an avatar. The feat depends on how we interpret "Yggdrasil", if its the main unit which (excluding the avatar before it was known as an avatar) everything seems to point at, its a 2A. On the other hand if we just treat it referring to avatar Ygg, Victory, NEO and ZeedGaruru will be Low2C/2C.

No, there isn't anything in that profile indicating he is superior to Zeed. If you are referring to the "it possesses indescribable power, and even Ultimate Digimon, the most powerful beings in the Digital World, are rendered powerless before N.E.O." part, that doesn't mean anything else than that NEO is vastly more powerful than Ultimate digimon. Which is standard for any powerful Digimon/digital lifeform and cannot be used to cherrypick particular Digimon and claim NEO is stronger than them.

---

As an aside, as I frequent multiple Digimon and VS forums, while Zeromaru X is indeed very knowledgeable about Digimon and has even made respect threads for Zeed and other Digimon, I'd like to note that he is a very vocal opponent of ZeedMille for some reason (to the point that he even considers lesser forms like Mille being stronger than Zeed) and hates him too much. When it comes to Zeed, he does a 180 and needlessly applies ridiculous standards that he doesn't for other Digimon. So every mention of "is stronger than Zeed" by him need not be taken seriously. And I fully expect more such instances to pop up.

Machspyder said:
No, there isn't anything in that profile indicating he is superior to Zeed.
The profile states that he is stronger than any Ultimate Digimon. Zeed is still an Ultimate Digimon, according to profile.

Machspyder said:
As an aside, as I frequent multiple Digimon and VS forums, while Zeromaru X is indeed very knowledgeable about Digimon and has even made respect threads for Zeed and other Digimon, I'd like to note that he is a very vocal opponent of ZeedMille for some reason (to the point that he even considers lesser forms like Mille being stronger than Zeed) and hates him too much. When it comes to Zeed, he does a 180 and needlessly applies ridiculous standards that he doesn't for other Digimon. So every mention of "is stronger than Zeed" by him need not be taken seriously. And I fully expect more such instances to pop up.
I do not hate Zeed Millenniumon (hating a fictitious character is a waste of time... anyways, the only fictitious character that has made me hate her, is Egwene Al'Vere). And my problem is just with the Zeed Millenniumon from Brave Tamer (that don't have the feats to prove all the fanboyism he has). And you can check here to check yourself, if you don't believe me.

I do not have problem with other incarnations (such as the one from XW manga, that has plenty of feats to prove its worth).

First off, Zero, let me make this clear so you don't get the wrong impression (as you just joined and I would not like you to think I am attacking you because you insulted one of my favorite Digimon): while I don't have any beef against you for hating Zeed/BT Zeed (you could certainly consider him a tree buster for all I care like a certain Digimon troll does these days), what I dislike is hypocrisy/double-standards (in your case particularly concerning Zeed) which is evident from many of your posts I come across. If you have some standards for something, apply those standards equally. So if Zeed is a tree buster for you using whatever stringent standards you have developed, every Digimon should be a tree buster or below using those standards.

1. See my edit for your first point.

2. Let me ask you this: why just mention Zeed there and not The SGDLs, RKs and other countless "Ultimate" class Digimon? Why particularly pick out "Zeed" here? And you claim that you only hate BT Zeed yet since it comes from a profile, it first applies to null-canon Ultimates, not particularly BT Zeed.

3. Additionally, you are incorrect. The profile says ""it possesses indescribable power, and even Ultimate Digimon".

If that wasn't clear, the profile does not say "EVERY" or "ANY" Ultimate Digimon. So it can't be taken as evidence to claim that it applies to every ******* Ultimate digimon and that Zeed would be the first pick. I personally don't take these comparisons in Digimon profiles at face value unless the Digimon is specifically mentioned (like say, BelialVamdemon and Barbamon comparison).

4. Indeed, BT Zeed's feats were a problem for a long time with no sources and many wankers and downplayers in equal measure did turn up. However, with the help of other posters (including you and some from Wtw, OBD), I did manage to collect and post most of his notable stuff from the BT games here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/621523

Almost all of his usual claims do have sources so except the more outrageous stuff like "ZeedMille is omnipotent and never beatable blah blah", they are true (the never beatable part does come from the game though but we disregard it). Some of them come from the time when he was the only multiversal in Digimon but the recent Digimon have also become ******* powerful (the Malevolent Fist for example is a favorite of mine).

5. The XW manga one is based on the BT one and a reincarnation so that speaks about the intention of the creators when it comes to Zeed.

First of all, I'm still new here. I'm trying to familiarize with the rules of this wiki (the tiering system, although pretty solid, is really confusing... I guess, it has to do with all the dimensional stuff). Can you point me out to the digimon forum? Or the relevant links I have to take into account?

Now, your points.

Let me ask you this: why just mention Zeed

Because people assume he is the strongest being in the Digital World. This profile proves otherwise. Not animosity intended, just pointing up that N.E.O. should be revised (didn't knew he already was; as I say, I'm new here).

The XW manga one is based on the BT one and a reincarnation so that speaks about the intention of the creators when it comes to Zeed.

Using your own arguments: this manga is a newer product (BT is from 2001, XW form 2012). The intentions of Nakashima are clear (are the same intentions of Habumon, in fact): try to fix the mess the earlier digimon autors did with those games. But clearly, aren't the same intentions of the original autors of BT.

Zeromaru X said:
First of all, I'm still new here. I'm trying to familiarize with the rules of the wikis (the tiering system, although pretty solid, is really confusing... I guess, it has to do with all the dimensional stuff). Can you point me out to the digimon forum? Or the relevant links I have to take into account?
Now, your points.

Let me ask you this: why just mention Zeed

Because people assume he is the strongest being in the Digital World. This profile proves otherwise. Not animosity intended, just pointing up that N.E.O. should be revised (didn't knew he already was; as I say, I'm new here).

The XW manga one is based on the BT one and a reincarnation so that speaks about the intention of the creators when it comes to Zeed.

Using your own arguments: this manga is a newer product (BT is from 2001, XW form 2012). The intentions of Nakashima are clear (are the same intentions of Habumon, in fact): try to fix the mess the earlier digimon autors did with those games. But clearly, aren't the same intentions of the original autors of BT.
I usually just go to the Digimon page and then check out the recent threads following the link at the bottom of the page. Most of the better threads are buried somewhere, very hard to navigate here.

Well, the profile didn't prove anything as I pointed out, just that NEO is a super strong being greater than many Ultimates.

Not sure what you are trying to say in the last point. I never said that just because the material is new it has to be disregarded. Just to be clear, my usage of "intention" in the Yggdrasil case was:that during the time of Next, there was no concept of avatar to speak of, Yggdrasil was just Yggdrasil. Plus Norn there was it's consciousness. Newer material raises the threat level by magnitudes.

In the Zeed case, the intent is of him being the same level of threat as he was earlier. And both in BT and XW, he was the same level of threat. In fact, the XW manga in particular has a lot of references, homages, etc to previous events and worlds (an entire thread on Wtw about it).

Completely different cases.

This thread is over 1 year old. I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back