• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Inspired by this thread, I thought it be fun to try one of these out.

ROUND ONE

Every character in their "main" strongest form.

ROUND TWO

The protagonist in their "true" strongest forms

• Taichi and Yamato/Omegamon
  • Daisuke and Ken/Imperialdramon PM
  • Takato and Grani/Gallantmon Crimson Mode
  • Takuya Kouji/Susanoomon

Rules

The tamers/chosen children can instruct their Digimon on what to do, but cannot pshyically enter the battle (lord knows Masaru would otherwise).

Everyone is in character.

Susanoomon an Gallantmon Crimson Modes universal feats are not gonna be used, for obvious reasons.

Round 1: Hard to say ... but ... I'll go with Takato and Dukemon. (Maybe Shinegreymon ... he fought with the true RK's, who I think is stronger than a Royal Knight digimon with a human partner).

Round 2: Imperialdramon PM >>> Omegamon, of course.

Susanoomon VS Dukemon CM ... Dukemon via Quo Vadis.

Now, Imperialdramon PM VS Dukemon CM ...

It depends on who attacks first, I think.

TakatoBlue said:
Round 1: Hard to say ... but ... I'll go with Takato and Dukemon. (Maybe Shinegreymon ... he fought with the true RK's, who I think is stronger than a Royal Knight digimon with a human partner).
Round 2: Imperialdramon PM >>> Omegamon, of course.

Susanoomon VS Dukemon CM ... Dukemon via Quo Vadis.

Now, Imperialdramon PM VS Dukemon CM ...

It depends on who attacks first, I think.

Is the gap between Imperialdramon PM and Omegamon that big?

IMO

For round one, I'm not completely sure. I think I'd go with Magnamon for Speed, AP and EXTREME JIHAD . Gallantmon/Dukemon was a close choice though.

For round two, both Dukemon CM and Imperialramon PMs powerlevels are pretty vague, but Dukemon CM has better shown feats so I'm going with him.

Omegamon (Taichi and Yamato) took a beating from Armageddemon.

Imperialdramon PM stomped Armageddemon after it, with one hit k.o..

In some games [Digimon Story series] Imperialdramon PM = Jogress. (Omegamon + Imperialdramon FM)

TakatoBlue said:
Omegamon (Taichi and Yamato) took a beating from Armageddemon.
Imperialdramon PM stomped Armageddemon after it, with one hit k.o..

In some games [Digimon Story series] Imperialdramon PM = Jogress. (Omegamon + Imperialdramon FM)

I know Imperialdramon is stronger than Omegamon for that reason, but Omegamon still seemed to hold his own against Armageddemon. Granted I havent seen the movie in little over a year (and didn't really enjoy it at that).

Imperialdramon PM is the founder of the Royal Knight and is generally recognized as its strongest due to representing King Arthur, so I'd say that he'd put up a good fight.

However, Gallantmon Crimson Mode and Susanoomon have much better destructive feats and Gallantmon can BFR both of them, so I'd give it to the former for that reason.

One of my problems with this is Imperialdramon-FM is way more powerful then Magnamon, as Imperialdramon-FM is stated to be Star-Level in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk & Planet-Level in his Digimon Reference Book page, but I can see the reason why your using Magnamon instead of him. My other problems include: One of the only ways for Imperialdramon-PM to exsist is if Omnimon turns into the Omni-Sword and gives it to FM, Shoutmon X7 can only exsist if Zeek-Greymon, Balistamon, Dorulumon, & Sparrowmon are there also, meaning in a battle between the Leaders of each season of Digidestined, it can not exsist, Kaiser-Greymon can only exsist if Ice into Flame & Wind into Flame, & also the fact that Tommy, Izumi, J.P. and maybe Koichi has to be there for Susannomon to exsist. What about using X4B & X4K instead of X7?

I think in round one, WarGreymon would win with Gallantmon coming a close second and Magnamon coming third because while Magnamon is Holy Knight and isn't a Dramon, he still is a Dragon, so theoretically the Dramon Destroyers would be strong against him (We already know that they would be strong against EmperorGreymon & ShineGreymon in all of his forms because they are two subspecies of Greymon.) & WarGreymon is a more experience fighter then "Gallantmon and the others are. Also, "The tamers/chosen children can instruct their Digimon on what to do, but can't physically enter the battle." doesn't make sense for Takato and Takuya because without them there, Guilmon can't become Gallantmon & EmperorGreymon couldn't exist at all. In round two, I think Omnimon is going to win because without him there is no Paladin Mode and he has better defense than Crimson Mode, Susanoomon might just beat him, if it's the one with Takuya, Koji, Izumi, Tommy, & J.P. together.

One of my problems with this is Imperialdramon-FM is way more powerful then Magnamon, as Imperialdramon-FM is stated to be Star-Level in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk

Well, I never knew that and I've played Dawn/Dusk probably a bit to much. Thanks for the info, though! Source on the quote if anyone is interested.

Well for your second concern, this is just a fun little internet fight, so as they say "Continuity be damned!" but I see your point. It is a bit weird in hindsight.

I should bring up that Magnamon's power is literally making miracles, so the universe will bend head over heels just to give him the win through strange occurences (meaning that he's a walking Deus Ex Machina).

Back