• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Downgrades

Dragon asked me to create this thread so we could get this done with before we do the scaling revisions.

The Warrior Ten, the Fusion Species (Aldamo, Beowulfmo, ect), Loweemo and Sephirothmo

The Commandment Commanders (Chaosdramo and Murmukusmo/MagnaAngemon)

V-tamer Arkadimo and Base Ulforce Zeromaru

Endgame Yu Nogi, Jimmy KEN and Fei

All of the listed don't really have much that prove their Tier 2 rating and should be downgraded to 3-C. Dragon will be posting a comment that'll go a lot more into detail on the reasoning for their downgrade.

In V-Tamer, yes. Later we could add a link in that page to the time were Zero was a Royal Knight, then It would still have a "2-A" key.

Digimon? Downgrade? Nani???

In all seriousness, Dragon already informed me that his was gonna happen (and I probably used the exact same joke then) so naturally I agree.

Warrior Te

Literally their only feat is fighting Lucemo (Rookie form). A fight in which they all got stomped and killed. The only two who "survived" was AncientGreymo and AncientGarurumo, but all they could do was seal him. So other than this, they are nothing more than strong Mega Digimon. And thus should be downgraded back to 3-C due to lack of feats on the matter to concretely put them up with the Top Tiers. Not to mention the forms with superior to the Warrior Ten such as EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon had to actually go through multiple fights just to be able to match and defeat two of the Royal Knight. Most of their feats rely on getting beaten. The only thing this does is make it so that AncientGreymon and AncientGarurumon have pretty potent Sealing.

Downgrade to 3-C.

V-Tamer
This one was an oddity as he has many things that one would think makes him solidly a Top Tier, and even we thought as such. However, there are issues.

Issue #1: The Seraphimon Arkadimon absorbed has no evidence of being comparable to the actual 3 Great Angel Seraphimon.

Issue #2: The Omegamon he fought has no evidence of being the Royal Knight Omegamon or even comparable.

Issue #3: It can be questioned whether he fully absorbed Daemon as Daemon allowed this and eventually took him over. He did get a power boost and was stated to be the biggest threat to the Digital World. However, that at most would make Super Ultimate Aarkadimon a Top Tier if we accept that. Any previous form should be downgraded to 3-C and if we don't accept the above, so should Arkadimon Super Ultimate/Ultra.

Commandment Commanders
This is simple. They are High 2-A for aiding in the battle with N.E.O......issue is that they didn't do anything of note. Unlike say, Cyber Sleuth where everyone pitched in and dealt significant damage to Yggdrasil Avatars and Mother Eater, these guys did nothing substantial. They should be downgraded to 3-C. They are not God Tiers.

Yu, Jimmy KEN and Fei
We scaled them to the Endgame cast, however other than being end game Colosseum bosses and allies for side missions they have no backing to being Top Tiers. And with the Revisions for scaling, they'd end up as High 1-C for no real reason while in truth, the only thing on one of their files that would get the update is Matadormon on Yu's profile. No one else.

Not to mention that if we used the logic of side mission allies can scale, then we'd end up with High 1-C; Renamon, Lillymon and Leomon. Either way, this is a big no. Downgrade to 3-C to all but Matadormon.

The real cal howard said:
Digimon? Downgrade? Nani???
In all seriousness, Dragon already informed me that his was gonna happen (and I probably used the exact same joke then) so naturally I agree.
You probably did make that joke. lol

Digimon getting some downgrades from Tier 2?

Never thought I'd see the day that would happen.

Cool, now downgrade them all to High 3A and we good.....jk :p

Dragonmasterxyz said:
==Warrior Ten==
Literally their only feat is fighting Lucemo (Rookie form). A fight in which they all got stomped and killed. The only two who "survived" was AncientGreymo and AncientGarurumo, but all they could do was seal him. So other than this, they are nothing more than strong Mega Digimon. And thus should be downgraded back to 3-C due to lack of feats on the matter to concretely put them up with the Top Tiers. Not to mention the forms with superior to the Warrior Ten such as EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon had to actually go through multiple fights just to be able to match and defeat two of the Royal Knight. Most of their feats rely on getting beaten. The only thing this does is make it so that AncientGreymon and AncientGarurumon have pretty potent Sealing.

Downgrade to 3-C.
Because it not like the two of them as basically ghosts didn't absolutely body Ornismon.

I mean, in the movie he fought AncientGreymon and AncientGararumon like three times. One time he was far too powerful for them to win. So possibly Tier 2 for the movie version. Normal Version would just like, typically be 3-C probably.

HenryWong122 said:
Are you? Also, since Ornismon doesn't have a page, what would he scale to?
Your retorts leave a lot to be desired to be blunt. Anyway, he'd be 3-C. The one of the stronger 3-C Digimon.

Good lord Henry...stop adding aka to the names. Just use a comma.

Also, if you are going to add a Digimon to a file, put the image there in a tabber or do not add it at all.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Good lord Henry...stop adding aka to the names. Just use a comma.
Also, if you are going to add a Digimon to a file, put the image there in a tabber or do not add it at all.
Do you mean Kokuwamon-X? Sorry about that.

Back