• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Different times of bleach

I will explain a subject that I cannot decide with visuals.

IMG_20230211_162145.jpg

IMG_20230211_162305.jpg

IMG_20230211_162356.jpg
IMG_20230211_162406.jpg

As it turns out, Ichigo begins to fight the enemy just before sunrise. the sun rises when you fight, and when you fight and return home, the sun has already risen.
In short, in the living world, the sun is just rising.
IMG_20230211_162318.jpg

IMG_20230211_162202.jpg

Then comes a call from the Soul Society. Sasakibe is said to have died 52 minutes ago. So there are 52 minutes between events. But in the soul society, the sun has already risen. When it's day in the soul society, the sun is just rising in the living world. Could this be evidence that timelines in the soul society and the living world are "different"? It is also said that these two "dimensions" are parallel.
unknown-19-1.png

I will explain a subject that I cannot decide with visuals.

IMG_20230211_162145.jpg

IMG_20230211_162305.jpg

IMG_20230211_162356.jpg
IMG_20230211_162406.jpg

As it turns out, Ichigo begins to fight the enemy just before sunrise. the sun rises when you fight, and when you fight and return home, the sun has already risen.
In short, in the living world, the sun is just rising.
IMG_20230211_162318.jpg

IMG_20230211_162202.jpg

Then comes a call from the Soul Society. Sasakibe is said to have died 52 minutes ago. So there are 52 minutes between events. But in the soul society, the sun has already risen. When it's day in the soul society, the sun is just rising in the living world. Could this be evidence that timelines in the soul society and the living world are "different"? It is also said that these two "dimensions" are parallel.
unknown-19-1.png
First, it's important to understand the difference between time and the perception of time. Time is a universal concept that can be measured and quantified, while the perception of time is subjective and dependent on individual experiences. This perception can be influenced by various factors such as light, position in space, and environmental conditions.

In the case of the "Living World" and "Soul Society" in "Bleach," the difference in the time of day between the two dimensions is likely due to differences in their position relative to the sun. Just as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, the "Living World" and "Soul Society" could be in different parts of the world relative to the sun, resulting in different times of day. This is a common explanation for the difference in time between different regions on Earth, as the sun's position in the sky is dependent on latitude and longitude.

However, this difference in time of day does not necessarily indicate that the two dimensions have different time dimensions. To prove that the "Living World" and "Soul Society" have separate time dimensions, we would need evidence that time is flowing differently in the two dimensions. This could be demonstrated by the existence of time dilation, which is the difference in the elapsed time measured by two observers, due to a velocity difference relative to each other, or by a difference in gravitational potential between the two observers.

In the absence of any evidence for time dilation or differences in gravitational potential, it is difficult to conclude that the "Living World" and "Soul Society" have separate time dimensions. The difference in time of day between the two dimensions is simply a result of their relative position to the sun, and not a reflection of differences in the flow of time.

In conclusion, while the difference in time of day between the "Living World" and "Soul Society" in "Bleach" is interesting and adds to the unique atmosphere of the anime, it is not enough evidence to prove that the two dimensions have separate time dimensions. To prove this, we would need evidence of time dilation or differences in gravitational potential. Until such evidence is found, it is more likely that the two dimensions are simply in different parts of the world relative to the sun, resulting in different times of day.

If you start from the fact that it is "parallel", maybe there is a little support. However, it still seems difficult to prove. You cannot attribute the separate time to the distance between the earth and the sun. Evidence that time flows differently is needed, as with stronger panels or Garganta panels.

First, it's important to understand the difference between time and the perception of time. Time is a universal concept that can be measured and quantified, while the perception of time is subjective and dependent on individual experiences. This perception can be influenced by various factors such as light, position in space, and environmental conditions.

In the case of the "Living World" and "Soul Society" in "Bleach," the difference in the time of day between the two dimensions is likely due to differences in their position relative to the sun. Just as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, the "Living World" and "Soul Society" could be in different parts of the world relative to the sun, resulting in different times of day. This is a common explanation for the difference in time between different regions on Earth, as the sun's position in the sky is dependent on latitude and longitude.

However, this difference in time of day does not necessarily indicate that the two dimensions have different time dimensions. To prove that the "Living World" and "Soul Society" have separate time dimensions, we would need evidence that time is flowing differently in the two dimensions. This could be demonstrated by the existence of time dilation, which is the difference in the elapsed time measured by two observers, due to a velocity difference relative to each other, or by a difference in gravitational potential between the two observers.

In the absence of any evidence for time dilation or differences in gravitational potential, it is difficult to conclude that the "Living World" and "Soul Society" have separate time dimensions. The difference in time of day between the two dimensions is simply a result of their relative position to the sun, and not a reflection of differences in the flow of time.

In conclusion, while the difference in time of day between the "Living World" and "Soul Society" in "Bleach" is interesting and adds to the unique atmosphere of the anime, it is not enough evidence to prove that the two dimensions have separate time dimensions. To prove this, we would need evidence of time dilation or differences in gravitational potential. Until such evidence is found, it is more likely that the two dimensions are simply in different parts of the world relative to the sun, resulting in different times of day.
I was undecided, thank you. I'm currently trying to prove that the soul society and the living world are two different universes. I'm going to make a cosmology blog. Here too, I found an assessment of the "universe" for the living world.
image1-3.jpg

Not only that, but there is also a lot of support through the "sekai" used. I can tell it if you want, but it will be too long. So if you want me to explain, I'm going to ask for the "discord" account.

I was undecided, thank you. I'm currently trying to prove that the soul society and the living world are two different universes. I'm going to make a cosmology blog. Here too, I found an assessment of the "universe" for the living world.
image1-3.jpg

Not only that, but there is also a lot of support through the "sekai" used. I can tell it if you want, but it will be too long. So if you want me to explain, I'm going to ask for the "discord" account.
I understand. Most of these contexts were covered in this CRT https://vsbattles.com/threads/sennas-feat-2-ft-bleach-cosmology.128164/ It might work for you.

I think this evidence is very weak, I should wait for more, with the return of the anime everything can change, I hope that Bleach is Multiversal someday

There was a scan where Yoru explaining timeline of SS and WOL. Nah Dangai divides both dimensions and Ichigo team was sent past of SS timeline during SS arc from the scans it doesn't seems to affect WOL. I do agree with Both realms having different timelines but not with this OP reasoning.

There was a scan where Yoru explaining timeline of SS and WOL. Nah Dangai divides both dimensions and Ichigo team was sent past of SS timeline during SS arc from the scans it doesn't seems to affect WOL. I do agree with Both realms having different timelines but not with this OP reasoning.
I asked to guarantee that. To me, it was wrong, but I was undecided. Can you send scans?

Back