• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Difference between tier 11-C and 1-A

Akreious said:
11-C = The Ghettos where everyone is so poor that their bodies actually evolved to be superhuman killing machines
1-A = Rich boy scrubz that has way too much time on their hands that try to pick a fight with the Ghettos

in short, 11-C>1-A

Come at meh brahs ;D
Like when you use Dunsparce in Ubers.

>@Monarch I'll demote you to 11-C, than slap you with a fish. We all know ALRF is the only true 1-A, and give or take Fate as well.

...Thanks a lot Giygas, i appreciated a lot (Damn it it's an old comment but still, i like it a lot so danks)

Also scroo you Monarch :D

Actually 1-A is infinityxinfinity.

Multiplied an infinite amount of times, and so on. And that's not even 1-A, that's just high 1-B.

Hajun is finally gonna have some clothes.

Considering that most 1-A don't have clothes, that means he stomps them (I said most, don't you dare bring me 1-A Clothed character)
Hajun???

How?

Well it was pretty easy really, I typed in the letters on my keyboard, then highlighted Lucifer Morningstar and clicked the link tool, then did the same with the presence, then clicked reply

Woah there my good pal, ALRF.

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and to a heavily opinionated forum made to debate characters and wank them?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Woah there my good pal, ALRF.

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and to a heavily opinionated forum made to debate characters and wank them?
Woa, this guy is innoncent :>

Back