• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dies Irae: Ren Fujii New Key

Machina could fight via PIS.

The only one who will "eventually become 1-A" is Reinhard. With all 8 Swastikas open, his power is constantly growing untill he finally reaches the Atziluth.

I don't think so.

Human with Atziluth Degree Ôëá 1-A but 3D with 1-A power, they will become 1-A when use Atziluth.

That why machina can fight him.

Well, But Machina can ignore 1-A Time Stop still because of plot (Ren connection).

About Reinhard, he already reach Atziluth Degree when 8 Swastikas open. but his power isn't 100% that why he cannot active law. (I have idea Atziluth Degree Ôëá 1-A from his condition.)

Idk on ren but reinhard with 8 all out will eventually be 1-A with its activation obviously won't be used in Versus anyway. Machina regardless is PIS/Because he is ren. Ask Alrfy lol

Reinhard's Briah is already on Atziluth degree, to be more precise. The Swastikas are used to restrict him so he will not be instantly amped to 1-A, since his Briah expands itself to consume creation with the new "Law" until he becomes 1-A.

OK. I understand your point.

You mean when someone achive Atziluth = 1-A, but in Reinhard case because of Swastikas that why he isn't. Is that correct?

Back