• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dichotomy ~ Red & White: Reimu Hakurei vs Higanbana

Well, the City of Books is on such a high level that any local territory will be just a fiction from such a perspective.

The territory of Beatrice in the Sea of Fragments contain at least several reality-fiction layers. I'm not sure how many layers, and I'm not sure that their number even matters.

And even the manifestation of weakest creature from the lowest layer of the Sea of Fragments will be 1-A.

Well, something like this in general terms.

This is only for the crossover version.

Its base is still somewhere between tier 8 and 1-C.

Inconclusive FRA.

Inb4 DarkLK decides to make argument that makes Higanbana win :>

DarkLK said:
Above the Umineko story. And apparently it meant composite Umineko, not just Beatrice's territory, because it included Ange's future world. So a version of the City of Books that was in the Umineko story should be lower.
Manifestations are a representation of how strong a characters concept is correct?

Like for lambdadeltas friends. Im assuming thier concepts are insanely powerful? Featherines friends aswell? I know featherines manifestation is untouchable compared to the others

Not necessarily. The relative strength of the manifestation is always the same. Absolute strength depends on the height of the layer.

You can have normal humans on high layers, as is the case with some Ushiromiyas. They manifest so high only because of their dependence on other creatures (Beatrice).

And for example, even Ange and Battler received demonstrations in the City of Books thanks to the invitation of Lambda...

Higanbana appears so high obviously not because of her own strength, but because of the invitation. She by definition can not be so high. In her story, she doesn't even have a meta-form (high-domain manifestation). And 07th Theater is beyond even Umineko story. Only Voyagers and Featherine appear there because of personal power. They are not part of the stories.

Not with his own power (he cannot manifest at all outside his territory, and this territory is part of the Umineko story). Bet yes, there was his manifestation. And even Amakusa's manifestation.

For lambdas and featherines friends. Are their concepts anywhere near bernkastel and lambdadeltas? Are anyones concepts besides featherines stronger than the two?

Wait, what i shouldve asked is. If a manifestation is stronger than another one on the same layer THEN does that mean their concept is stronger?

From your quote "Given that Featherine's manifestation is stronger than the manifestations of the Voyagers in the same layers, her concept should also be even more significant. So the variant with composite essence is quite possible. Because I do not know what could be more fundamental than them."

Im trying to do some scaling thats all. With your confirmation lambdadeltas friends who are immensely more powerful than her on the same layer likely govern the world themselves. Though their appearance is pretty vague

It doesn't always work that way. Although in the case of Featherine and Voyagers, this should work this way, because their powers represent their appearance for the world.

I do not quite understand why you think that Lambda's friends (literally her fanclub) are stronger than her on the same layer.

Because of a thread on space battles which states

"We also get to know Lambadadelta's friends, who are terrifying beings on their own, so much that Bernkastel scares them more than Lambdadelta hearing Senate's name and her hand was shaking so much that holding a phone is almost impossible. This "fanclub" of Lamb is large enough to be a "country" of the Sea, further proving the strength of the true high-tiers of Umineko."

https://imgur.com/a/3aOk9GT

https://imgur.com/a/aMGr40g

"Unlike Bernkastel, who kept to herself, Lambdadelta has many friends.

Her friends and patrons were either Territory Lords of great influence that came from all over the place, or else monsters that had become legends in their own lifetimes.

In all seriousness, her so-called 'fan club' has enough size and influence that it could have suddenly declared itself a seperate country in the sea of Fragments without anyone being overly surprised.

....We don't want that either. I came here to fight you, but I'm no match for Lady Lambdadelta's friends."

Essentially im intrigued by the thought of lamb and berns mentioning of other travellers of the world whos strength can likely surpass even the senate. Pretty much characters as they stated became legends. With incredible power that makes bernkastel shake.

Yeah they are her fanclub but i dont believe that they are weaker than lamb. They are simply her gang of crazy powerful friends that likely have a close relationship with her

If this is okay with you.

A group of psychopaths who are stupid enough to ruin the game and challenge the senate and Auau.

Lambda challenged Featherine by herself.

I do not see anything that could prove their superiority over Lambda.

They are just crazy , and instead of protection they can break the game board. Not surprisingly, Bern doesn't want these maniacs to intervene in the game. All we can get from this is that they can go to a higher layer than the Beatrice's territory.

PS

Sorry, but I do not want to comment on every WTC respect thread from each site. This is not my vision and I have nothing to do with it.

Back