• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo vs Culexus Assassin: The revenge of Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 8-C, these two are THAT guy. You know him, you know the one. You go to a vs thread and he's like "This verse is offically soloed, ech, this is one of the strongest 8-Cs" Eff you! I aint havin' that! ONE of these two are gonna get a loss! Ignore the fact Diavolo already has two losses.

Note: I'm pretty sure the Culexus can't outright nullify stands since their entirely different from anything in the Warhammer 40k verse, meaning it would probably be NLF to assume they can null them (Though obviously destroying the user's soul would work)

Rules: Speed Equalized. Otherwise SBA.

CulexusAssassinRender
King Crimson-All-Star battle
The Strongest 8-C:
It just works:

Inconclusive:

How do they null Time Skip? Last I checked it only applies to "psychic, magic, and reality warping powers". King Crimson, Epitaph and Time Skip are none of these. Causality Manipulation =/= Reality Warping. Even if they do null erasure, Diavolo still has a hefty AP advantage and precog.

See? Probably not. Sense? Maybe, since they have enhanced senses, but only while it's moving since otherwise it wouldn't have a physical presence. I don't know the extent of the Culexus' enhanced senses, but knowing Warhammer it's probably at least decent.

Psychic powers is literally everything. Tons of psykers can **** with time. Notably Ahxek Ahriman, who got destroyed just by projecting near one.

Nulling Psychic Powers =/= Nulling Soul-Based powers. That's like saying somebody who can nullify Luke's usage of the force could nullify All Might's One For All.

Issue is, Warhammer considers those two the exact same thing. Putting people with soul based powers against a culexus just gets them demolished. There's a reason Yhwach was stomped by them.

Do Psychic Powers originate from the Soul in the Warhammer verse? If they don't, then the Culexus can't null stands.

Just saying, last I checked, Psychic Powers were mind based.

Everyone's soul is in the warp, and everyone's soul is an aspect of it. Powerful psykers have powerful souls, since they have strong connection to the warp and can draw heavily on it. At the extreme end of things, the Emperor's soul beams so bright that it provides a long passage of safe(ish) warp travel know as the Astronomicon.

Culexus assassin's mess with souls via warp schenanigains. It got to the point where chunks of the Astronomicon would be blocked out if there was a ton of blanks on one area, and the place where they're stored when not on a mission is untouched by the Emperor's ligjt even in present.

So, uh, I've found this:

Range: Melee range, at least several dozen meters with the Animus Speculum.

If that applies for all of his powers, then we have a problem.

The null is a thing just I herent to them. Due to being psychic dead zones, things just can't happen in their presence. Eldar have tried this before, you can't magically snipe a CA. diavolo may be able to activate his time skip if the CA is too far, but the CA isn't gonna be affected by it, them they get closer and he can't even connect to that.

They're also described as flooding battlefields with their null-presence, I can get the quote for that in a bit.

It's still a stomp as Diavolo needs to go outside of time erasure to attack. But it should be noted in the range section the range of Culexus's passive stuff.

I can see about writing it better in the future

@smashor an eversor would usually beat a CA unless the CA had some big skill advantage just by being much faster and stronger than the other assassins, it's just that the skill barrier to entry is set super high with the assassins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back