• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo CRT

I was browsing through JJBA profiles on a whim and realized that Kira has High 3-A Environmental Destruction for "blowing" away time, which is fine, but excuse me if I'm wrong about this, but why doesn't King Crimson have a similar rating with his Time Erase?

King Crimson does have some statements about erasing actual time throughout the series:

(This one even mentions the "world")

Overall, I think King Crimson's tiering should look like this:

Universe level+ Environmental Destruction with Time Erase (During a Time Erase, King Crimson "obliterates" all time from the universe for 10 seconds)

I think this is fine but that “obliterate” scan literally calls it “emperor crimson” so i’m iffy on including it

I was browsing through JJBA profiles on a whim and realized that Kira has High 3-A Environmental Destruction for "blowing" away time, which is fine, but excuse me if I'm wrong about this, but why doesn't King Crimson have a similar rating with his Time Erase?

King Crimson does have some statements about erasing actual time throughout the series:

(This one even mentions the "world")

Overall, I think King Crimson's tiering should look like this:

Universe level+ Environmental Destruction with Time Erase (During a Time Erase, King Crimson "obliterates" all time from the universe for 10 seconds)

Hm how is kira high 3-A for blowing away time but Diavolo Low 2-C from similar feat

Mostly because the universe isn't literally blown up, and time is simply "erased", with nothing in it being destroyed unlike with Kira, who literally blows up anything within the last hours so that he technically time travels to a hour ago.

Mostly because the universe isn't literally blown up, and time is simply "erased", with nothing in it being destroyed unlike with Kira, who literally blows up anything within the last hours so that he technically time travels to a hour ago.
The visuals during a Time Erase do seem to visually show the "world" actually breaking apart during the erased time though, then it reforms when the Time Erase ends.

Well jotaro has similar stuff regarding "whole world"
High Universal with Time Stop (Due to manipulating time, it is a Range-Irrelevant Ability that affects time of the whole world[36] through all the space[37])

I mean im fine with crt since kira got it too but im just not too sure if low 2-C works
Fair enough, I thought it would be a Low 2-C thing since I thought it would be effecting the spacetime of the universe too due to the 3rd scan, but it seems that the "world" in this case would be capped at High Universal instead.

Fair enough, I thought it would be a Low 2-C thing since I thought it would be effecting the spacetime of the universe too due to the 3rd scan, but it seems that the "world" in this case would be capped at High Universal instead.
Not that,but because it is a finite amount of time being destroyed too,unlike pucci who accelerated time into infinity causing entire universe and time to be destroyed AKA reseted

Universe level+ Environmental Destruction through universal reset (Made in Heaven will accelerate time until the universe is reset)
Tho the justification seems kinda short for an ability like this it still works

Not that,but because it is a finite amount of time being destroyed too,unlike pucci who accelerated time into infinity causing entire universe and time to be destroyed AKA reseted

Universe level+ Environmental Destruction through universal reset (Made in Heaven will accelerate time until the universe is reset)
Tho the justification seems kinda short for an ability like this it still works
So it would be more something like this:

High Universe level Environmental Destruction with Time Erase (During a Time Erase, King Crimson "obliterates" all time from the universe for 10 seconds)

I don't see the universe being blown up/erased, just that Diavolo has erased the action.
He explicitly makes the world go poof, everything ceases to exist, it's why he can't actually interact with anything, or they him. What we see, is just Epitaph's forecasts, as confirmed in supplementary material, enabling him to know where eerything SHOULD be, or whatever.

The tldr is, because as ****** up a sit is, Kira's hax, is offensive, the whole world gets blown up, and STAYS blown up, time just ultmately reaches that point again but the original hour is gone forever. While Diavolo's, is just a temporary thing that doesn't actually do anything beyond make him hard to interact with.

We don't give really give AP ratings of any kind to purely "hax", is kinda my thoughts on it. Worst case tho, the eventual blog will solve this shit anyway so I'd just wait.

Back