• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching, but not voting because my knowledge on pokemon is practically limited to the appearance and name of characters.

OpMasada said:
Watching, but not voting because my knowledge on pokemon is practically limited to the appearance and name of characters.
I mean reading the Powers and abilities always help and it is what I dod if I am limited on knowledge!

EmperorDoom25 said:
Miracle Eye negates resistances
From what I seen nothing suggest that Miracle Eye can not negated mindhax resistance based on its description. So, I would think it would be inaccurate to used that argument.

Elizhaa said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
Miracle Eye negates resistances
From what I seen nothing suggest that Miracle Eye can not negated mindhax resistance based on its description. So, I would think it would be inaccurate to used that argument.
I mean, that was the reason why Benimaru's mind resistance wasnt enough (and he got stomped by Alaka because of that)

It states in the Bulpedia that it enables Psychi attacks to work on Dark Types which are resistant in verse.

Schnee One said:
It states in the Bulpedia that it enables Psychi attacks to work on Dark Types which are resistant in verse.
I mean that was my point it is seems to specific too enable bypassing Mind Hax resistance. I love pokemon since my childhood, but I feel like I need more proved than that description.

The first thing we see him do after he got summoned is law based power null, and he is said to have mastered the laws of the world, in general Diablo uses hax so it's either law hax or subjective reality hax or reality warping.

Also he also will have demon lord's haki on, so just being in his aura/near him means death.

Schnee One said:
Though isn't Diablo a conceptual being?
We have no evidence hat he is the Light Novel so for now Diablo is not a conceptual being, @Schnee One.

Then Diavolo exists.

@Eli What? It literally states Dark types are affected after Miracle Eye. Or is mindhax not one of them?

EmperorDoom25 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Also he also will have demon lord's haki on, so just being in his aura/near him means death.
Isn't this a passive stomp, then?
Yeah, aura looks to be passive in the series. So, I guess it would be passive stomp.

Why the hell did the OP put someone without resistance to death?

Release_Missiles.gif

So apparently the OP wanted to Edit it.

Even though Diablo doesn't have mind resistance Precog resistance.

So relooked and yea the haki is passive, he actively suppresses it:

"But it's not over yet. Apart from the reporters who are being protected, the observers at the scene felt a shiver run down their spines. As for Edward, he fainted and has foam drooling out of his mouth. It is the same for his bodyguards.

What happened?

The leader finally understands.

This…… Intense sense of dread——It's the oppressive aura of this demon before him. All Diablo did was release the demonic aura he had been suppressing.

Yet this aura is already strong enough to kill humans.

ÒÇîAra? Only three of you passed my test? That's fine, you have my applause. Even though I'm being generous, you still all managed to endure my 『Demon Lord Haki (Imposing Aura)』. I shall allow you to face me in a fight.ÒÇì Fear is almost suffocating the leader at this point, upon hearing Diablo's words, he turns his head back."

Arc Demon Diablo still has the passive hax, Blanc has it and demon lord class ppl have it as well.

Why is Diablo being called Diavolo lol.

This Diablo is still a master in law manipulation which can be used to create a 10km area where no abilities can be used.

Also just remembered Demon Lord's haki is composed of many abilities so Diablo has passive fear manipulation, sleep manipulation, confusion, and death manipulation, all of which works on the scale of like 210 ppl, Rimuru has this too.

LN gave Haki an insane boost, later in the WN it works on thousands of ppl, but it's already working on hundreds of ppl in the LN this early and has more abilities to it.

These LN buffs are no joke.

In his stat sheet under extra skills, he has "Ambition" that's another translation for Demon Lord's Haki if i remember correctly.

Though seems only Shion, Diablo and Benimaru have it since i don't see it under other people's stats.

Yup.

To fight Rimuru and his top subordinates you're gonna need a few resistances, so it's not a stomp, and they have hax on top of that like reality warping and law hax.

And the thing is the characters haven't even gotten to where they are broken in the WN...

Shion's susano might have more than causality hax when she gets it in the LN.

Starting to beleive the rumors about Milims dragon eye being busted in the LN, being able to see anywhere on the planet and other dimensions along with other op stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back