• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilman vs Cyborg 009 Profile

I'm unsure why I am only seeing this now as I did not get tagged, maybe try messaging me next time.

Anyway it looks good right now but I do want to know how strong 009 is?

I'm unsure why I am only seeing this now as I did not get tagged, maybe try messaging me next time.

Anyway it looks good right now but I do want to know how strong 009 is?
Will do.

In this this version he’s at least universal. His other versions don’t scale that high I believe but he does have hax based off his speed. Running into the future and also running to and from an event horizon are probably his best feats. Those are from 009 call of justice

Back