• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilman Revision (Again with Downgrade now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like type 3. Type 2 I think requires more evidence to ensure that the concept is independent from the objects that are a part of it.

when did zenon show concept manpulation?Also i think their mid-godly regen should be removed since it is just their immortality bringing them back

Not even sure if the stuff about High 2-A was even concluded on the last thread, the two guys seemed alright with keeping it

The Cutie Honey stuff seems questionable and unreliable, and there doesn't seem like theres anyone highly familiar with that verse, scaling Devilman's from her is kinda risky.

Oh right you the one who made all them go nagai pages, even managed to nail down all the CH versions. I must commend you for all that. But yeah, try to have that 8-A calc if you can, and there seems to be another 8-A that could be calc as well.

> try to have that 8-A calc if you can

Actually, Karin know this part of Honey's profile, best than me so ask her.

P.S. she did far more for Honey than i do, so extra thanks for her work too.

I don't know. Inactive is not the same as that there is nothing left to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back