• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilman (Crybaby Version) has arrived!!

I think there already is a calc that yielded 5-B to 5-A, lemme find it
I was talking speed there, the split is easily 5-B, likely 5-A. I've done two moon calcs before, the Bloodstained 2 one got 5-A for an extremely similar manner of feat, hell that one may even be a tad higher.

Ok so this calc has the moon feat at planet level and Devilman dodging it at Relativistic to FTL
Oof, so close, 5-B+ though, gonna be honest, it could have been done better, we could get the exact frames it took the moon split to get our speed and thus KE. I'd think it'd definitely push it over 5-A baseline and it'd be more accurate and precise as well.

Speed is aight though. So what, Rel combat speed and FTL reactions? Or would we just scale Akira to it in full via basic scaling?

Google Image Result for https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/42dfc32b-cee8-4b13-8afa-d4981cb941ec/dcee9an-59c89581-34cc-44ce-98cc-5018ae8eab16.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQ

This Gif will show you two things:

Akira's punch is able to destroy earth's spheres (which it's invisible)

And he could as well shake the earth and the universe (low MultiVerse level)

Google Image Result for https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11131/111312644/6265345-9582991100-62265.gif

This Gif will show you two things as well:

Akira traveled the earth's orbit which he is faster than light (Massively) which the light travel in 299792.458 kilometres / second and the earth's orbit is 149.60 million km and he traveled all of this in one second

Akira's casual Attacks that causes all of this orbits that covers the half of the earth not any strong character can do it and this casual Attacks is planetary level (just casual attacks)

This Gif will show you three things:

Akira dodged the beam that it's speed is more than 364,000 km/s that crossed the moon in a blink of an eye

Akira's casual Attack would send Satan to the core (which it's also planetary level)

Finally, Akira and Satan destroy the earrth

So, I would to agree with is all of you!!

Nothing here shows shaking the universe. All of those feats look merely Multi-Continent level

Google Image Result for https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11131/111312644/6265345-9582991100-62265.gif

This Gif will show you two things as well:

Akira traveled the earth's orbit which he is faster than light (Massively) which the light travel in 299792.458 kilometres / second and the earth's orbit is 149.60 million km and he traveled all of this in one second

Akira's casual Attacks that causes all of this orbits that covers the half of the earth not any strong character can do it and this casual Attacks is planetary level (just casual attacks)
Light moves at 299792458 Kilometers, not 299792.458 Kilometers. That is not Massively FTL+ in the slightest

Give ya an example, Goku is low 2-C Cauz he shaked the whole universe and his ultra insticet feat (I am not comparing I want to give you an example only)

Ok so we got a 5-B+ (likely 5-A imo) moon split.
The annihilation of Earth, DBZ style.
Near planet sized energy balls and clashes.
And a **** ton of High 6-A/5-C punches and the like.

I'm thinking 5-B looks aight, maybe 5-A depending on if I go recalc that KE on that split.

Plus FTL attack speed and reactions(?), maybe straight combat speed in general given he could throw hands with Satan.

Though if he DID shake the whole universe, plus that God stuff, that could lead to a higher tier.

Ok so we got a 5-B+ (likely 5-A imo) moon split.
The annihilation of Earth, DBZ style.
Near planet sized energy balls and clashes.
And a **** ton of High 6-A/5-C punches and the like.

I'm thinking 5-B looks aight, maybe 5-A depending on if I go recalc that KE on that split.

Plus FTL attack speed and reactions(?), maybe straight combat speed in general given he could throw hands with Satan.

Though if he DID shake the whole universe, plus that God stuff, that could lead to a higher tier.
Yeah I know it

No Goku is low 2-C Cauz shaking the universe feat
Goku is low 2-C due scaling off Infinite Zamasu (a literal universe, fused with time-space and is a universe himself).
Prior to that he's 3-A based on him and Beerus clashing and creating a giant energy ball that engulfed the entire universe, and would have destroyed it had Beerus not nullified the energy.

Atop of Beerus and Champa's fight being able to destroy two whole universes (split in half for each, 1 universe total per).

The universe clashing fist is just support as it was gonna void the cosmos, but that's not the full reason why.

If anyone says that Goku is 2-C Cauz he can destroy planets and universes so it's wrong Goku is MultiVerse level in his MUI level and shaking the universe feat
Depends on the canon, Xeno Goku is Multi. Canon Goku is just like, a ludicrous degree above low 2-C, like, literally thousands of times, but the gap between tier low 2-C and 2-C is weird.

That's a bit off topic though, let's not derail, let's keep it to Devilman.

Anyway, Tier 5 is solid, that's definitely happening, if we wanna go above that, we need a bit more evidence and feats to quantify. There was something about God and a timeline reset right? Depending on the context that could be low 2-C, but we need to know how he'd do it and if it'd scale to Akira (Or Satan).

I'll check back some time tomorrow (or I guess it'd be later today for most) and help a bit, I contacted Mitch already fyi, gotta go now though, it's like ******* 6am.

Indeed,I gave you evidence, proves and GIFs and you don't want to be convinced, so I don't know some of you have been convinced with what I said or not. It's up to you I said all of my evidences.

Dude, you've yet to give evidence for you powers and abilities section.

You haven't explained wall level or small building level or mountain level, none of your evidences justify your ratings.

you should probably go rewatch the anime, read up on the wiki's tiering system and the powers and abilities, and request for some calculations to be done, m'kay?
or, you could go to the winchester and wait for all of this to blow over, and just wait for someone else to make the page, no disrespect to you

I linked the pages in the P&A section, and fixed a few grammatical issues (Obviously not all but eh).

Firstly, Akira and Satan do not destroy the Earth or shake the universe. Both of them are on the planet at the end of the series, and the Earth is still there even after God bombards the crust into melted slag when their battle ends. They accomplish continental scale damages during that fight.

Secondly, Akira is much slower and weaker than Satan, even after absorbing 3 Devilmen.

Third, all his punch did is slightly damage an ice shelf. It's not impressive at all, and even the likes of Sirene, Koda and many fodder demons have much better feats.

Fourth, traveling to orbit in one second is not even close to light speed, let alone Massively FTL, and Satan's beam is only FTL.

Lastly, you can't composite other versions of Devilman.

Fyi, Goku is Universe level because his clashes were about to destroy the cosmos from its edge. Shaking the universe is Galaxy level+, IIRC, but Akira didn't shake the universe. We don't even know if he shook the Earth.
you should probably go rewatch the anime, read up on the wiki's tiering system and the powers and abilities, and request for some calculations to be done, m'kay?
or, you could go to the winchester and wait for all of this to blow over, and just wait for someone else to make the page, no disrespect to you
I've actually been working on a Sandbox for something like a year, so this is my version.

Last edited:
They accomplish maybe continental scale damages during that fight.
I say we calc the explosions actually, they're huge, 30-40% earth's volume in size eyeballing.
Notably these ones. If you look closely you actually see some clouds being parting at ludicrous speeds so that's also probably worth looking into, alternatively, air burst could be an option 🤔

Which is continental in scale, although I guess global would have been a better word choice. Thinking about it now, neither of those labels would work because Satan blew up the moon.

Anyway, doing a rough calc with 50 psi (nuclear bomb level stuff) and a diameter of 12,000 km gets Multi-Continent level. But that's a surface shockwave, an airburst would get lower results.

continental
multi-continental
Bruh.
Well, you should finish that calc, the more feats that are quantified the better.

What about those clouds? Didn't Zygarde and Saitama have some high end feats based on cloud parting of what I can only assume to be a smaller quantity at less speed (Zygarde's definitely was).

Apples and oranges.

I don't think we can see enough clouds to really gather anything solid. Even if we did, it's certainly not enough to reach Planet level.

Apples and oranges.

I don't think we can see enough clouds to really gather anything solid. Even if we did, it's certainly not enough to reach Planet level.
Never said anything about 5-B, but High 6-A+ may be a possibility or hell, 5-C (highly doubt it though, though I'll try and get ahold of the bluray and check).

Back